Cyclades ferry routes announced for 2024
All latest updates! ⤵️
Exclusive offer: book your 2024 Cyclades ferry trip with Seajets on Ferryhopper until the end of 2023 and cancel for a full ticket refund up to 7 days before your travel date.
With 2024 ferry schedules for the Cyclades being announced, your next ferry trip across the wonders of the Aegean Sea is just around the corner!
Discover all newly announced Cyclades ferry routes for 2024 on Ferryhopper, including detailed information about crossing duration, ticket prices and ferry frequency. Compare all available connections and book your ferry tickets online on Ferryhopper.
Learn all about:
Fishing boats in Naxos, Cyclades
Traveling to the Cyclades from Athens in 2024
First things first, reaching the Cyclades by ferry is possible through 3 mainland ports, all of which are located in Attica: Piraeus, Rafina and Lavrio. While the number of available crossings and ferry amenities may vary depending on the port of departure, the season and the ferry operator, a safe and comfortable trip to the Cyclades is ensured!
Keep reading to discover the announced 2024 ferry routes for the Cyclades and gather inspiration for your next trip.
Tip: you can also take a look at the 2024 ferry schedules for the Greek islands here.
High-speed vessel en route to the Cycladic island of Sifnos
Piraeus - Cyclades ferries for 2024
Here are the announced routes to the Cyclades for 2024:
- Piraeus - Paros ferry: you can reach Paros from Piraeus all year round with daily crossings. The trip duration is around 3.5-4.5 hours, with ticket prices starting at €74.
- Piraeus - Ios ferry: you can reach the island of Ios all year round with more frequent crossings from late April to late September or early October. There are usually up to 2 daily ferries and the ferry trip lasts between 4 hours and 7 hours, depending on the ferry company. The ticket price starts at around €50.
- Piraeus - Milos ferry: you can catch a ferry to Milos from Piraeus for €78. The ferry trip to Milos can take up to 7 hours during the winter months while it lasts around 2.5-3.5 hours from late March to late October.
- Piraeus - Mykonos ferry: the route to Mykonos is active all year long. The ferry trip duration can take between 2.5 hours and 5.5 hours, depending on the season and the ferry operator. Typically, tickets cost around €87, though the final cost may vary.
- Piraeus - Naxos ferry: reaching Naxos from Piraeus by ferry is possible all year round. From early April to mid-October, there is usually 1 daily crossing that lasts around 3 hours and 20 minutes. The ticket cost is around €77 per passenger.
- Piraeus - Tinos ferry: you can normally take the ferry from Piraeus to Tinos once a day for €84. The route lasts about 4 hours and is active all year round.
- Piraeus - Syros ferry: crossings to Syros are available all year long. There are usually up to 3 daily crossings during the winter taking about 4 hours. However, from early April to late September, there are up to 5 connections lasting around 2 hours with tickets starting at €67.
- Piraeus - Santorini ferry: for €84, you can take the ferry to Santorini and arrive in 4.5-8 hours, depending on the season, the ferry operator, and the itinerary. The Piraeus - Santorini ferry is active all year round with more frequent crossings from early April to mid-October.
- Piraeus - Sifnos ferry: there are up to 2 daily ferrγ connections to Sifnos in the high season that make the crossing in just 2.5 hours. Ferry tickets for this route normally start at €68.
- Piraeus - Serifos ferry: ferries between Athens (Piraeus) and Serifos operate all year long. From early March to late October, there are several 2-hour connections between Piraeus and Serifos, with tickets costing around €63.
- Piraeus - Folegandros ferry: with 3-7 weekly departures, you can easily reach Folegandros by ferry in the high season (from late March to late October). The route lasts 4.5 hours and ferry tickets cost around €83.
- Piraeus - Koufonisia ferry: this route can last between 5 and 8.5 hours, depending on the ferry operator. It is available on most days of the week from early May to mid-October. The price of a standard ticket normally starts at €84.
Important: keep in mind that for now, the ferry companies that have announced the available ferry schedules for 2024 are Seajets and Blue Star Ferries. As more connections are added, you will find additional departures in real time on Ferryhopper, including year-round crossings.
Otherworldly sunset close to the port of Piraeus
Rafina - Cyclades ferries for 2024
Rafina is the second busiest ferry port in the region of Attica, which also provides the fastest ferry connections to islands like Andros, Mykonos and Tinos. Here are the announced ferry routes from Rafina to the Cyclades for 2024:
- Rafina - Andros ferry: in about 1-2 hours, you can reach the island of Andros every day in the high-season months. Standard ferry tickets start at about €25 per passenger.
- Rafina - Mykonos ferry: you can find more ferries for this route from early June to late September with up to 5 daily crossings. The fastest ferry takes you to Mykonos from Rafina in 2 hours 40 minutes, with ferry tickets starting at around €76.
- Rafina - Naxos ferry: ferries to Naxos from Rafina are seasonal and there are daily crossings from early June to late September. The ferry trip takes between 4.5 and 5.5 hours, depending on the ferry operator. The price of a single ferry ticket starts at around €43.
- Rafina - Paros ferry: you can reach Paros from Rafina during the high season from early June to late September. The ferry trip lasts a bit more than 3.5 hours and you can find prices starting at €70.
- Rafina - Tinos ferry: you can usually travel to Tinos by ferry from Rafina in the high season with up to 5 daily crossings. The estimated travel time can range from 2 hours to 3.5 hours, depending on the ferry operator. The ticket price starts at around €35.
The beautiful seafront of Rafina
Lavrio - Cyclades ferries for 2024
At the moment, however, no ferry routes between Lavrio and the Cyclades have been announced for 2024. Ferry connections will be live on our search engine the moment ferry operators release them.
Island-hopping in the Cyclades for 2024
Key connections between the Cycladic islands have also been announced, allowing you to explore numerous hidden gems of the island group. Most sailing distances are relatively short, offering you flexibility and comfort.
Some indicative ferry routes in the Cyclades that have been announced for 2024 include:
- Mykonos - Naxos ferry: for €57, you can find up to 5 daily ferries to Naxos from late March to late October that make the crossing in 30 minutes to 1.5 hours.
- Naxos - Paros ferry: trips to Paros from Naxos are available mostly in the high-season months. The estimated travel time ranges from half an hour to a bit less than 2 hours, while the price of a ferry ticket starts at around €32.
Ferries from Santorini to the rest of the Cyclades
The mesmerizing island of Santorini is a key stop in many island-hopping routes across the Cyclades. Some of the most popular Santorini ferry routes are:
- Santorini - Milos ferry: this 2-hour route is available from mid-March to late October and is available once or twice per day. Ferry tickets typically start at €93.
- Santorini - Syros ferry: in 2 hours 40 minutes, you can reach Syros from Santorini from early April to late September. You can find 1 daily departure, with tickets costing around €64.
- Santorini - Paros ferry: the 2-hour ferry route from Santorini to Paros is available once a day from late March to mid-October. The price of a single ferry ticket starts at around €59.
- Santorini - Naxos ferry: for €59, you can catch a ferry from Santorini to Naxos up to 2 times per day, usually from late March to mid-October. The estimated travel time of the ferry ride is about 2 hours on average.
Tip: is this your first time cruising through the jewels of Greece? If so, check out our complete travel guide for the Greek islands and organize your adventure like a pro.
Unparalleled views from Santorini
Book ferry tickets for the Cyclades in 2024
Ready to sail? If still in doubt, take a look at our interactive Map of ferries, visualize your ferry excursion and plan your trip easily and quickly, with no hidden fees!