Traveling from Athens (port of Piraeus) to Serifos by ferry
There are almost 2 daily ferry crossings from Piraeus to Serifos and tickets cost from 30€. Read our ferry guide with the latest information for this route.
Ferry schedules from Athens (port of Piraeus) to Serifos*
Is there a ferry from Athens (Piraeus) to Serifos?
The ferries that serve the route from Piraeus to Serifos are daily. In summer especially you can find at least 2 crossings a day. This can change depending on the season and weather, but you can compare information and check real-time data on our fare search engine. The ferry companies that usually run this route are Seajets, Aegean Speed Lines and Zante Ferries.
How long is the ferry ride from Athens (Piraeus) to Serifos?
The trip from Piraeus to Serifos lasts between 2,5 and 5 hours. The duration of the trip varies because it depends mainly on the type of vessel and the ferry company.
How much is the ferry from Athens (Piraeus) to Serifos?
Usually the ticket for the conventional ferry costs about 30€ and for the speedboat close to 55€. However, the total cost can be higher or lower depending on reductions, offers, and seat or cabin type.
What’s the ferry schedule from Athens (Piraeus) to Serifos?
There are around 10-13 weekly ferry crossings from Athens to Serifos. The earliest ferry usually departs from Piraeus at 07:05. The last scheduled ferry trip is at 17:00.
What’s the distance between Athens (Piraeus) and Serifos?
The distance from the port of Piraeus to the port of Serifos is 65 nautical miles (121 km).
Am I allowed to travel from Athens (Piraeus) to Serifos?
Yes, travel within Greece is currently allowed. For the latest information on COVID-19 and ferry traveling in Greece, visit our relevant FAQ section
White chapel on a hill in Serifos.
How can I book ferry tickets from Athens (Piraeus) to Serifos?
Now on the Ferryhopper platform, you can book ferry tickets online easily and quickly. Check all available ferry routes from Piraeus to Serifos. Compare ferry ticket prices to choose the cheapest option.
Useful tips for your ferry trip from Athens (Piraeus) to Serifos?
- The port of Piraeus is usually full of travelers during the whole summer season and many ferries can arrive or depart at the same time. We suggest you be at the port at least 1 hour earlier.
- If you go to the port of Piraeus by means of transport, don’t forget that you will need some time to reach the departure gate. You can contact the port authorities to find out the port number.
- The route Piraeus - Serifos is one of the most popular and options for ferry and accommodation run out quickly, especially during the summer months. We recommend that you plan and book your trip 3 to 4 months in advance, to avoid last-minute overcrowding.
- Serifos belongs to the western Cyclades and is an ideal starting point for island hopping. See all the ferry connections between Serifos and Milos, Kimolos, Sifnos or Folegandros at our map of ferries.
- For any questions or additional information, the Ferryhopper customer service team will be happy to assist you!