Minoan Lines: Ferries, Tickets & Info
Minoan Lines is a Greek ferry company founded in 1972 and based in Heraklion, Crete. The ferry company aims to offer passengers high-quality services and safe trips between Greece and Italy.
Minoan Lines ferry routes
The ferry company Minoan Lines operates more than 40 ferry routes between Greece and Italy.
Here, you can find some of the most popular ferry connections operated by Minoan Lines in Greece:
- Piraeus - Heraklion
- Piraeus - Chania
- Piraeus - Mykonos
- Piraeus - Santorini
- Piraeus - Paros
- Heraklion - Santorini
- Heraklion - Milos
- Heraklion - Mykonos
- Heraklion - Paros
- Mykonos - Paros
Also, some indicative ferry routes operated by Minoan Lines between Greece and Italy are:
- Patras - Ancona
- Igoumenitsa - Ancona
- Brindisi - Igoumenitsa
- Ancona - Patras
- Ancona - Corfu
- Brindisi - Corfu
- Ancona - Igoumenitsa
- Corfu - Ancona
- Corfu - Brindisi
- Igoumenitsa - Brindisi
On Ferryhopper, you can plan your trip and find all available discounts and offers for Crete, Cyclades, and Italy. Book cheap ferry tickets with Minoan Lines online easily!
Minoan Lines fleet & ships
Minoan Line's fleet consists of 8 vessels. The Festos Palace, Knossos Palace, Santorini Palace, and Kydon Palace ferries operate routes to and from Crete and the Cyclades. Also, in collaboration with Grimaldi Euromed Spa, the ferries Florencia, Venezia, Zeus Palace, and Europa Palace operate routes to and from Italy.
All ferries have modern facilities such as bars, restaurants, cabins, and shops.
Minoan Lines discounts & offers
The ferry company Minoan Lines offers special discounts for specific passenger categories, including:
- University students (for domestic ferry routes)
- Large families
- Passengers over 60 years old
- N.A.T. pensioners
- War victims and their companion
- Unemployment cardholders
- People with disabilities or reduced mobility
Also, Minoan Lines occasionally offers special discounts for ferry crossings to Greece and Italy.
Some of the special discounts for domestic ferry routes (Greece) are:
- 3+1 offer for 4-bed cabins on domestic routes
- 20% discount for passengers and vehicles on return tickets (requires to book your tickets at the same time for both routes)
- Special discounts with the Minoan Bonus Club membership card
Here you can find offers and discounts for the ferry crossings between Greece and Italy:
- Return discount (30% on your return)
- 20% discount for Minoan Lines Bonus Club members
- 20% discount for Show Your Card car club members
- Family Offer (20% discount for 3 people or more)
- A combined trip between domestic routes and ferry crossings between Greece and Italy (30% discount on domestic routes) or with other Grimaldi Lines ferry trips
- "Camping All Inclusive" offer for passengers traveling with their caravan (available on Europa Palace ferry)
Note: for a limited time during the year, the company has Early Bird offers, including up to a 50% discount if you book your ferry tickets well in advance.
Minoan Lines special amenities & facilities
Minoan Lines ferry company offers additional amenities such as specially designed cabins and spaces for people with disabilities.
Moreover, pets are allowed on the deck of the Minoan Lines. A carrier or cage is required for small pets. As for larger pets, they must have a muzzle and be on a leash. Also, make sure you have all the necessary documents for your pet with you such as a valid health card.
On Ferryhopper, you can find all ferry routes and schedules operated by Minoan Lines. Compare prices with other ferry companies and book the cheapest Minoan Lines ferry tickets easily.