Traveling from Athens (port of Piraeus) to Paros by ferry
There are 2 daily ferry crossings from Athens (Piraeus) to Paros all year round with an average ticket cost of 30€. Read our ferry guide with the latest information for this route.
Ferry schedules from Athens (port of Piraeus) to Paros*
Is there a ferry from Athens (Piraeus) to Paros?
Usually, there are at least 2 ferry crossings per day by 3 ferry companies throughout the whole year. This can change regarding the season and the weather, but you can compare information and check real-time data on our fare search engine. The ferry companies that usually operate on this route are Blue Star Ferries, Golden Star Ferries, and Seajets.
How long is the ferry ride from Athens (Piraeus) to Paros?
The ferry crossing lasts around 3 hours with a high-speed ferry and around 4 - 4,5 hours with a conventional one. The duration of the trip varies depending on the type of vessel and its itinerary.
How much is the ferry from Athens (Piraeus) to Paros?
The cost of a ferry ticket varies between 20€ and 110€. The average price for a foot passenger is 30€ and the price gets higher or lower according to reductions, offers, seat type, cabin selection, or vessel type.
What's the ferry schedule from Athens (Piraeus) to Paros?
There are daily ferry connections from Piraeus to Paros all year round with 1 or 2 ferries per day in the winter and up to 4 to 5 sailings per day in the summer. The earliest departure to Paros is around 07.00 and the latest ferry departure can be from 17.30 until 21.00 depending on the season.
What's the distance between Athens (Piraeus) and Paros?
The distance between the port of Piraeus and the port of Paros is 90 nautical miles (around 166 km).
Am I allowed to travel from Athens (Piraeus) to Paros?
Yes, traveling across Greek destinations is currently allowed. For the latest information on COVID-19 and ferry traveling in Greece please check our relevant FAQ section.
Where can I book ferry tickets from Athens (Piraeus) to Paros?
Compare all available ferry schedules from Piraeus to Paros on Ferryhopper and book online your ferry tickets at the best prices.
Boats at the beautiful fishing village of Naousa, on the north coast of Paros.
Useful tips for your ferry trip from Athens (Piraeus) to Paros
- If you are traveling with your vehicle from Piraeus to Paros make sure to be at the port at least 1 hour prior to departure.
- For the best navigation in the port of Piraeus check the relevant page and port map.
- If you are unsure of your departure gate or you have any questions about your ferry you can ask the port authority staff for information on the spot.
- Tickets to Paros can sell out fast during high-season so make sure to book your ferry tickets in advance.
- Check out our destination pages for useful information about holidays in Paros.
- Paros has regular ferry connections to nearby Cycladic islands such as Naxos, Milos, Mykonos, or Santorini. Find all island-hopping options on our Map of ferries.