Traveling from Athens (port of Rafina) to Andros by ferry
There are up to 6 ferry crossings daily from Rafina to Andros with sailing durations starting from 1,5 hours. Find all information regarding ticket prices and departure times. Compare ferry companies and book your ferry tickets.
Ferry schedules from Athens (port of Rafina) to Andros*
Is there a ferry from Athens (Rafina) to Andros?
Usually, there are at least 4 daily ferry crossings by 3 ferry companies in the Rafina to Andros route all year round. The ferry companies that mainly operate on this route are Fast Ferries, Golden Star Ferries, and Seajets. You can compare information and check real-time data on our fare search engine.
How long is the ferry ride from Athens (Rafina) to Andros?
The ferry ride is 1,5 - 2 hours, depending on the vessel type.
How much is the ferry from Athens (Rafina) to Andros?
The cost of a one-way ferry ticket ranges from 19€ to 65€. The average price for a foot passenger is 19.5€, while prices can alter according to reductions, offers, seat type, or vehicle type.
What's the ferry schedule from Athens (Rafina) to Andros?
The Rafina-Andros crossing is frequent all-year-round with 4 daily ferry crossings on weekdays and up to 6 sailings per day during weekends. The earliest ferry departs from Rafina around 07.00 and the latest from 17.30 to 19.30 depending on the season.
What's the distance between Athens (Rafina) and Andros?
The distance between the port of Rafina in Athens and the port of Gavrion in Andros is 35 nautical miles (i.e. 65 km).
Am I allowed to travel between Athens (Rafina) to Andros?
Yes, travel across Greek destinations is currently allowed. For the latest information on COVID-19 and ferry traveling in Greece please visit our relevant FAQ section.
Where can I book ferry tickets from Athens (Rafina) to Andros?
On Ferryhopper you can check updated ferry schedules and daily crossings for the Rafina-Andros route and book cheap ferry tickets online.
The statue of the Unknown Sailor in Andros' town, one of the island landmarks.
Useful tips for your ferry trip from Athens (Rafina) to Andros
- If you are traveling with your vehicle from Rafina to Andros make sure to be at the port at least 1 hour in advance of your departure time.
- The port of Rafina is located around 30 km northeast of the center of Athens (45 minutes drive).
- The vehicle ferry tickets for Andros are around 16€ for a motorbike and 43€ for a car.
- Check out our destination pages for useful information about holidays in Andros.
- Check our Map of ferries to discover island-hopping options from Andros to nearby islands including Tinos, Mykonos, Syros, or Kythnos.