Ferry from Naxos to Paros
Tickets, Prices & Schedules
Is there a ferry from Naxos to Paros?
In the summer, there are usually more than 6 daily ferry crossings from Naxos to Paros. The companies that operate on this ferry route are Blue Star Ferries, Seajets, Minoan Lines and Golden Star Ferries.
What’s the ferry schedule from Naxos to Paros?
During high season, there are several daily crossings from Naxos to Paros. In the winter, ferries usually depart 1-3 times on most days.
Usually, the earliest departure from Naxos to Paros is at 09:30, with the ferry arriving at around 10:15. The last scheduled trip from Naxos is at 22:30, reaching the port of Paros at 23:15.
Ferry Tickets, Offers & Discounts
How much is the ferry from Naxos to Paros?
The Naxos - Paros ferry price ranges from around €11 to €28 for a standard ticket. The final ticket cost can be higher or lower depending on discounts, offers and seat type.
On Ferryhopper, you can find all available offers for the ferry trip to Paros from Naxos. Browse and compare all available ferry routes, find the lowest prices, and book your ferry tickets on Ferryhopper hassle-free.
Take advantage of the available discounts and travel by ferry from Naxos to Paros with lower-cost ferry tickets. The ferry companies offer discounts of up to 50% to the following indicative passenger categories:
- Children from 5 to 10 years old
- Permanent residents of islands (holders of Unique Islander Number)
- Students of Greek Public Universities
- People with disabilities and their accompanying persons
Note: infants and children up to 3 years travel for free. Also, keep in mind that available discounts may vary depending on the company you’re traveling with.
Ferry Route Info
How long is the ferry ride from Naxos to Paros?
The ferry duration from Naxos to Paros is 45 min on average. Travel time depends on the sailing, company and type of ferry (high-speed or standard).
Is there a high-speed ferry from Naxos to Paros?
Yes, there are high-speed ferries traveling from Naxos to Paros. The fastest ferry takes about 30 min to reach the island.
What’s the distance between Naxos and Paros?
The distance between Naxos and Paros is only 11 nautical miles (about 20 km).
Ferry Trip Tips
Useful tips for your ferry trip from Naxos to Paros
Here are some travel tips for your trip from Naxos to Paros:
- The port of Naxos can get busy during the summer, with many ferries arriving or departing at the same time. We, therefore, recommend that you arrive at the port at least 45 min before departure.
- Most ferries that serve the Naxos - Paros ferry route have a car deck. Why not travel with your vehicle to explore Paros hassle-free?
- Paros is a very popular holiday destination - especially in the summer - so we recommend booking your tickets and accommodation well in advance.
- There are regular ferry connections from Paros to other islands of the Cyclades, such as Santorini, Mykonos, Antiparos, and Ios. On our Map of ferries, you can see all available ferry routes from Paros so that you can easily plan your island hopping in the Aegean.
Where to take the ferry from Naxos to Paros
You can take the ferry to Paros from the port of Naxos in Chora. The port is located approximately 3.5 km from the island's airport.
To get to the port of Naxos, you can either take the local bus (KTEL) or a taxi. If you are already in Chora, you can also walk there.
Can I travel on the ferry from Naxos to Paros with a car?
Yes, the conventional ferries serving the Naxos - Paros route allow the transport of motor vehicles.
Each company operating the ferry route to Paros from Naxos has its own baggage allowance policy. Specifically:
- On Seajets and Blue Star Ferries, ferries, passengers can bring single luggage weighing up to 50 kg.
- On Golden Star Ferries, there is no weight limit for luggage, but it needs to be placed in the specified luggage trunks.
- With Minoan Lines, a single item of luggage is allowed per passenger to be carried on board. Its size depends on the book type of accommodation (cabin or deck passage).
High-speed ferries do not have cabins. There are cabins on standard ferries, but since the ferry ride from Naxos to Paros is quite short, we recommend booking a numbered seat for a more comfortable journey.
You can travel with your pet on the ferry to Paros from Naxos, depending on the company and type of vessel you've chosen. Make sure to carry along the necessary certificates, tickets and any pet supplies you may need for your trip.
Book cheap ferry tickets from Naxos to Paros
On Ferryhopper, you can compare all available ferry schedules, ticket prices, and ferry companies on the ferry route from Naxos to Paros and book cheap ferry tickets online.