Traveling from Naxos to Paros by ferry
The ferry route Naxos - Paros normally lasts from 30 to 45min and costs start at 10€. Check our summary with the latest data for ferries.
Ferry schedules from Naxos to Paros*
Is there a ferry from Naxos to Paros?
In the summer, you can find more than 6 daily ferry departures from Naxos to Paros. This can change depending on the season and weather, but you can compare information and check real-time data on our fare search engine. The ferry companies that usually serve this connection are Blue Star Ferries and Seajets.
How long is the ferry ride from Naxos to Paros?
The journey from Naxos to Paros lasts from 30 to 45 minutes depending on the route, the vessel and the ferry company you choose.
How much is the ferry from Naxos to Paros?
The standard ferry ticket for the crossing Naxos - Paros ranges from 10 to 23€. However, the total price can be higher or lower depending on reductions, offers, and seat or vehicle type.
What’s the ferry schedule from Naxos to Paros?
There are multiple daily ferry crossings from Naxos to Donoussa. The earliest ferry usually departs at 09:30 and arrives in Paros around 10:15. The last scheduled trip is at 22:30, reaching the port of Paros at 23:15.
What’s the distance between Naxos and Paros?
Naxos is only 8 nautical miles or 15 km from Paros.
Am I allowed to travel from Naxos to Paros?
Yes, travel within Greece is currently allowed. For the latest information on COVID-19 and ferry traveling in Greece, visit our relevant FAQ section.
Traditional windmill by the sea in Paros.
How can I book ferry tickets from Naxos to Paros?
With Ferryhopper, you can visit the neighboring island of Paros easily and quickly. See the information about the itineraries on our pages, compare prices and book cheap ferry tickets online for the route Naxos - Paros.
Useful tips for your ferry trip from Naxos to Paros
- The port of Naxos may be full of travelers during the summer and many ferries can arrive or depart at the same time. For this reason, we recommend that you arrive at the port at least 45 minutes early to find your ferry.
- Most vessels that run the Naxos - Paros crossings have garages with space to transport your vehicle, in order to explore more places on the island.
- Accommodation options in Paros can run out quickly during the summer. For this reason, we suggest you book your trip and stay, well in advance.
- Paros is one of the most famous islands of the Cyclades and is directly connected to many Aegean destinations. On the Ferryhopper map, you will find all ferry connections between Paros and Andros, Syros, Santorini, Ios, Mykonos and of course Antiparos. Check your options and organize an island-hopping experience in the Aegean easily and economically!
- If you have any questions about the booking and itinerary, please contact the Ferryhopper customer service team.