Ferry from Tinos to Mykonos
Tickets & Schedules
Is there a ferry from Tinos to Mykonos?
These are 2 of the most popular islands in Greece that are connected by ferry to each other with over 4-5 daily itineraries. This can change depending on the season and weather, but you can compare information and check real-time data on our fare search engine. The ferry companies that usually serve this connection are Blue Star Ferries, Golden Star Ferries and Fast Ferries.
How long is the ferry ride from Tinos to Mykonos?
How much is the ferry from Tinos to Mykonos?
The price of the simple ferry ticket for the route Tinos - Mykonos starts from 7.5-8€. However, the total cost can be higher or lower depending on reductions, offers, and seat or vehicle type.
What’s the ferry schedule from Tinos to Mykonos?
There are over 30 weekly ferry crossings from Tinos to Mykonos. The earliest ferry usually departs at 11:00 and arrives in Mykonos around 11:30. The last scheduled trip is at 23:45, reaching the port at 00:20, after midnight.
What’s the distance between Tinos and Mykonos?
The distance between Tinos and neighboring Mykonos is only 9 nautical miles or 17 km.
Am I allowed to travel from Tinos to Mykonos?
Yes, travel within Greece is currently allowed. For the latest information on COVID-19 and ferry traveling in Greece, visit our relevant FAQ section.
Take a ferry to the port of Mykonos!
How can I book ferry tickets from Tinos to Mykonos?
Check the Ferryhopper platform, see all the information about the route Tinos - Mykonos and organize your trip easily and quickly. Compare prices and times, and book ferry tickets online in 4 clicks!
Useful tips for your ferry trip from Tinos to Mykonos
- The port of Tinos may have increased traffic during the summer and many ferries can arrive or depart at the same time. For this reason, we recommend that you arrive at the port at least 45 minutes earlier to find your ferry.
- Most of the vessels that serve the route Tinos - Mykonos have a garage with space to transport your vehicle, in order to explore more places on the island.
- The options for accommodation in Mykonos can be quickly exhausted during the summer. That is why we suggest you book your trip and accommodation well in advance.
- Mykonos is one of the most popular Greek destinations and is directly connected to many Aegean islands. On the map of Ferryhopper, you will find ferry connections between Mykonos with Syros, Andros, Santorini, Paros, Naxos and Crete. Island-hopping in the Greek islands is just a few clicks away!
- If you have any questions about your booking and itinerary, please contact the Ferryhopper customer service team.