Traveling from Santorini to Mykonos by ferry
There are up to 4 ferry crossings daily from Santorini to Mykonos in high season, with sailing durations starting from 2 hours. Find all information regarding ticket prices and departure times. Compare ferry companies and book your ferry tickets.
Ferry schedules from Santorini to Mykonos*
Is there a ferry from Santorini to Mykonos?
Usually, there are up to 4 ferry crossings by 4 ferry companies from Santorini to Mykonos. This seasonal ferry connection is served mainly by high-speed ferries and the companies that operate on the route are usually Minoan Lines, Seajets, Golden Star Ferries, and Blue Star Ferries. Schedules are subject to change depending on the season and the weather, but you can compare information and check real-time data on our fare search engine.
How long is the ferry ride from Santorini to Mykonos?
The ferry trip can last from 2 hours to 3 hours depending on the vessel and its scheduled itinerary.
How much is the ferry from Santorini to Mykonos?
The cost of a one-way ferry ticket usually ranges from 37€ to 80€. The final ticket price depends on reductions, offers, seat type, or the ferry company.
What's the ferry schedule from Santorini to Mykonos?
In the summer there are 3 to 4 daily ferries serving the Santorini - Mykonos route. The connection is mainly active between April and October. The earliest ferry departs from Santorini around 10.30 and there are at least 2 more departures after that with the latest being in the early afternoon, around 13.00 to 15.00.
What's the distance between Santorini and Mykonos?
The distance between Athinios port in Santorini and the port of Mykonos is 64 nautical miles (around 118 km).
Am I allowed to travel from Santorini to Mykonos?
Yes, traveling across Greece is currently allowed. For updated information on COVID-19 and ferry traveling in Greece please check our relevant FAQ pages.
Where can I book ferry tickets from Santorini to Mykonos?
On Ferryhopper you can find real-time departure times, prices, and duration for the Santorini-Mykonos crossing and book ferry tickets online in just 4 clicks.
Restaurant tables right next to the sea in the neighborhood of Little Venice in Mykonos Town.
Useful tips for your ferry trip from Santorini to Mykonos
- The port of Athinios in Santorini can get extra busy in high season. Check our survival guide for Athinios Port to be prepared for your trip.
- We recommend arriving at the port at least 45 min in advance of your departure, especially if you travel with your vehicle.
- Sometimes weather conditions can affect the duration of this ferry ride. If you get seasick, make sure to carry with you anti-nausea pills or ask the ferry crew for an aspirin.
- We recommend booking your return to Santorini in advance as tickets sell out fast.
- If you visit Mykonos only for a day or two, be sure to enjoy at least one night out. Mykonos is renowned for its nightlife.
- For useful information about holidays in Mykonos, please visit our relevant destination page.
- Mykonos is a cosmopolitan destination that is popular all year long. We recommend that you book ferry tickets and accommodation well in advance.
- Check our Map of ferries to discover available island-hopping options from the port of Mykonos including Tinos, Milos, Amorgos, or Ikaria.
- Check our updated guide on Santorini-Mykonos ferry schedules for 2021.