Ferry from Paros to Mykonos
Tickets, Prices & Schedules
Is there a ferry from Paros to Mykonos?
You can normally catch a ferry from Paros to Mykonos from April to October. Usually, there are 2-4 daily ferry crossings to Mykonos in the summer.
The Paros - Mykonos connection is operated by 5 ferry companies: Seajets, Minoan Lines, Fast Ferries, Golden Star Ferries, and Blue Star Ferries.
Am I allowed to travel to Mykonos from Paros?
Yes, you can travel to Mykonos from Paros by ferry at the moment. However, travel guidelines may change. So, make sure to check the latest updates on COVID-19 and ferry traveling in Greece before your trip.
What’s the ferry schedule from Paros to Mykonos?
Normally, there are at least 2 daily ferry crossings from Paros to Mykonos between April and October. During the peak summer season, there are up to 4 daily crossings to Mykonos departing from the port of Parikia in Paros.
The earliest ferry departs from Paros at 08:15 and arrives in Mykonos at 09:20, while the latest scheduled trip to Mykonos from Paros is usually at 16:50, arriving early in the evening.
Good to know: ferry schedules are subject to change depending on the season.
Ferry Tickets, Offers & Discounts
How long is the ferry ride from Paros to Mykonos?
The ferry duration from Paros to Mykonos ranges from 30 min to 1 hr 20 min. The travel time varies depending on weather conditions and the type of vessel.
Is there a high-speed ferry from Paros to Mykonos?
Yes, you can travel with a high-speed ferry from Paros to Mykonos. The fast ferry Mykonos takes about 30 min.
What’s the distance between Paros and Mykonos?
The distance between the port of Parikia in Paros and Mykonos is 27 nautical miles (approximately 49km).
Ferry Route Info
How much is the ferry from Paros to Mykonos?
The Paros - Mykonos ferry price ranges from approximately €25 to €80. The ticket cost can be higher or lower depending on discounts, offers, seat and vessel type, as well as vehicle selection.
On Ferryhopper, you can find all available offers for the ferry trip to Mykonos from Paros. Take a look at our ferry routes, find the lowest ferry prices, and book your ferry tickets on Ferryhopper at no extra cost.
Traveling from Paros to Mykonos by ferry is easy, comfortable and you can take advantage of lower-cost ferry tickets thanks to the available discounts. The ferry companies offer discounts of up to 50% to the following passenger categories:
- Children from 5 to 10 years old
- Permanent residents of islands (holders of Unique Islander Number)
- Students of Greek Public Universities
- People with disabilities and their accompanying persons
Note: infants and children up to 3 years travel for free. However, keep in mind that available discounts may vary depending on the company you’re traveling with.
Ferry Trip Tips
Useful tips for your ferry trip from Paros to Mykonos
Here are some useful tips for your ferry trip from Paros to Mykonos:
- The port of Parikia in Paros can get quite busy during peak season, so make sure to get there at least 60 min before departure.
- There are 2 ports in Mykonos: the Old Port and the New Port. Depending on the type of vessel and the weather conditions, ferries from Paros may use either port for disembarkation.
- From the port of Mykonos, you can catch a bus to Chora, the airport, as well as more major villages and beaches on the island.
- On Ferryhopper, you can discover island-hopping options from Mykonos to more Greek islands, such as Syros, Naxos, Tinos or Crete.
Where to take the ferry from Paros to Mykonos
You can catch the ferry to Mykonos from the port of Parikia in Paros. The port is quite small, yet quite busy in the summer. There is 1 terminal for all ferries to Mykonos, Athens and more islands.
The port of Parikia is located in the island capital, close to many restaurants, cafés and more traveler services. You can get to the port of Parikia on foot if you’re staying in the capital, or by taxi and bus from Naoussa, the airport and more major villages. The distance between Naoussa and the port of Parikia is 10km.
Each company operating the ferry route from Paros to Mykonos has its own baggage allowance policy. Specifically:
- On Seajets ferries, passengers can bring single luggage weighing up to 50kg.
- Minoan Lines allows each passenger to carry up to 2 pieces of luggage and 1 hand luggage.
- On Golden Star Ferries, there is no weight limit for luggage but it needs to be placed in the specified luggage trunks.
- On Blue Star Ferries and Fast Ferries, passengers are entitled to carry free of charge luggage up to 50kg.
High-speed ferries from Paros to Mykonos do not have cabins. However, they have numbered seats. There are cabins and numbered seats on standard ferries, but since the trip is short, we recommend that you book a seat for extra comfort.
You can travel with your pet on the ferry from Paros to Mykonos, depending on the company and type of vessel. Make sure to carry along the necessary certificates, tickets and any pet supplies you may need for your trip.
Where can I book cheap ferry tickets from Paros to Mykonos
You can book cheap ferry tickets from Paros to Mykonos online on Ferryhopper. On our Map of ferries, you can see all the available ferry connections, compare ferry companies and fares, and book your ferry trip to Mykonos with just a few clicks.