Traveling from Capri to Positano by ferry
Capri, the cosmopolitan island which is located in the Gulf of Naples, is also an ideal summer destination of Italy. The island of Capri is well connected with mainland Italy and you can easily travel by ferry to Positano and the Amalfi coast. You can find all the ferry routes from Capri to Positano on the Ferryhopper platform. We can help you book cheap ferry tickets and organize the perfect vacation!
How frequent is the ferry connection between Capri to Positano?
The ferry connection of Capri and Positano is very popular, as there are 3 daily and over 30 weekly sailings. The ferry companies that operate these crossings are NLG, Alilauro and Positano Jet.
How long is the ferry ride from Capri to Positano?
The duration of the ferry trip from the island of Capri to the port of Positano ranges from 25 to 45 min, depending on the ferry company that you choose for your trip.
What is the distance between Capri and Positano?
The ferry route from the port of Capri to the port of Positano is 12 nautical miles (22 km) long.
Ferry tickets from Capri to Positano: Cost
The ticket for the catamaran from Capri to Positano costs approximately 20 euros per passenger. You can buy ferry tickets directly at the port or, even better, you can book your tickets online in advance. Keep in mind that, on catamarans from the Amalfi Coast to Capri, motor vehicles are not allowed.
How can I book my ferry tickets from Capri to Positano?
On Ferryhopper you can easily choose the solution you prefer to travel by ferry from Capri to Positano. You only have to visit our search engine and you will find all the information you need about timetables and ferry ticket prices.
Useful tips for your ferry trip from Capri to Positano:
- There are ferry routes from Capri to Positano only from early April until mid-October.
- One hand baggage is included in the flying dolphin ticket price. There is an extra fee for additional suitcases.
- In case of strong winds, catamarans are suspended. For that reason, we recommend that you always consult the announcements of the ferry companies.
- Children up to 3 years travel for free, while there are reductions for children up to 12 years.
- You can extend your holidays on the Amalfi coast, as there are ferry connections from the port of Positano to Amalfi and Salerno.
- For further details about your ferry trip or ferry tickets, you can contact the Ferryhopper customer support!