Traveling from Ischia to Positano by ferry
Along with your holidays on the beautiful island of Ischia, you should travel to the amazing Amalfi Coast and admire the great scenery. The Ischia-Positano ferry route that connects the Gulf of Naples with Italy is active 7 days a week and only during the summer period (from June to September). With the Ferryhopper search engine, you will find all the available itineraries to book your ferry tickets from Ischia to Positano.
How frequent is the ferry connection between Ischia and Positano?
As it was mentioned, the frequency of the ferry crossing from the island of Ischia to the port of Positano is 7 times a week. The ferry company that operates this sailing is usually Alilauro.
How long is the ferry ride from Ischia to Positano?
The ferry route from the port of Ischia to the port of Positano on the Amalfi coast lasts approximately 2 hrs.
What is the distance between Ischia and Positano?
The distance between the island of Ischia and the port of Positano is around 29 nautical miles (53 km).
Ferry tickets from Ischia to Positano: Cost
For the crossing from Ischia to Positano, the price for a standard one-way ferry ticket is about 26 euros in high season, while booking the round-trip ticket you can take advantage of a discount on the total amount.
How can I book my ferry tickets from Ischia to Positano?
Organizing your ferry trip from the island of Ischia to the Amalfi Coast and the port of Positano is very easy with Ferryhopper. On our platform, you will find all the information about this ferry route to book your ferry tickets at the best prices!
Useful tips for your ferry trip from Positano to Capri:
- One hand baggage is included in the catamaran ticket price. There is an extra fee for additional suitcases.
- In case of strong winds, flying dolphins are suspended. We, therefore, recommend that you always consult the announcements of the ferry companies.
- Children up to 3 years travel for free, while there are reductions for children up to 12 years.
- From the port of Positano, it is also possible to travel by ferry to Amalfi and Salerno.
- For further details about your ferry trip or ferry tickets, you can contact the Ferryhopper customer support!