Ferry from Tinos to Paros
Tickets & Schedules
Is there a ferry from Tinos to Paros?
There is 1 weekly ferry service from Tinos to Paros during the summer. This can change depending on the season and weather, but you can compare information and check real-time data on our fare search engine. The ferry company serving this connection is Golden Star Ferries with the vessel “Superferry II”.
How long is the ferry ride from Tinos to Paros?
The duration of the trip from Tinos to Kythnos is about 2 hours.
How much is the ferry from Tinos to Paros?
The price of the simple ferry ticket for the route Tinos - Paros starts from 30€. However, the total cost can be higher or lower depending on reductions, offers, and seat or vehicle type.
What’s the ferry schedule from Tinos to Paros?
There is 1 weekly ferry crossing from Tinos to Paros. The ferry usually departs at 09:45 and arrives in Paros around 11:45.
What’s the distance between Tinos and Paros?
Paros is located about 27 nautical miles (50 km) south of Tinos.
Am I allowed to travel from Tinos to Paros?
Yes, travel within Greece is currently allowed. For the latest information on COVID-19 and ferry traveling in Greece, visit our relevant FAQ section.
Get lost in the picturesque alleys of Paros.
How can I book ferry tickets from Tinos to Paros?
Take the ferry and "hop" to the islands of the Cyclades with Ferryhopper. Find the route Tinos - Paros on our platform, compare prices, hours and book online cheap ferry tickets in just 4 clicks!
Useful tips for your ferry trip from Tinos to Paros
- The port of Tinos may have increased traffic during the summer and many ferries can arrive or depart at the same time. For this reason, we recommend that you arrive at the port at least 45 minutes earlier to find your ferry.
- The vessel that serves the route Tinos - Paros has a garage with space to transport your vehicle, in order to explore more places on the island.
- Accommodation options in Paros can be exhausted quickly during the summer. That is why we suggest you book your trip and stay well in advance.
- Paros is one of the most famous islands of the Cyclades and is directly connected to many Aegean islands. On the map of Ferryhopper, you will find ferry connections between Paros and Naxos, Syros, Santorini, Ios, Mykonos and of course Antiparos. See your options and organize island-hopping in the Aegean easily and economically!
- If you have any questions about the reservation and itinerary, please contact the Ferryhopper customer service team.