Ferry from Mykonos to Paros
Tickets, Prices & Schedules
Is there a ferry from Mykonos to Paros?
There are usually 3-6 daily ferry crossings from Mykonos to Paros during the high season. The Mykonos - Paros connection is operated by 5 ferry companies: Seajets, Minoan Lines, Fast Ferries, Golden Star Ferries, and Blue Star Ferries.
Please note that ferry timetables are subject to change depending on the season.
Am I allowed to travel to Paros from Mykonos?
Yes, you can travel to Paros from Mykonos by ferry at the moment. However, travel guidelines may change. So, make sure to check the latest updates on COVID-19 and ferry traveling in Greece before your trip.
What’s the ferry schedule from Mykonos to Paros
The Mykonos to Paros ferry crossing operates mainly in the summer season. There are usually up to 6 daily ferries from Mykonos to Paros.
The earliest ferry departs from Mykonos at 11:00 and reaches the port of Paros around 11:45. The latest departure from Mykonos to Paros is usually at 21:30, with the ferry arriving at 22:45.
Ferry Tickets, Offers & Discounts
How much is the ferry from Mykonos to Paros?
The Mykonos to Paros ferry price ranges from €25 to €80. The final ticket cost can be higher or lower depending on the season, discounts, seat type or vehicle selection.
On Ferryhopper, you can find all available offers for the ferry trip to Paros from Mykonos. Take a look at our ferry routes, find the lowest ferry prices, and book your ferry tickets on Ferryhopper at no extra cost.
Traveling from Mykonos to Paros by ferry is easy, comfortable and you can take advantage of lower-cost ferry tickets thanks to the available discounts. The ferry companies offer discounts of up to 50% to the following passenger categories:
- Children from 5 to 10 years old
- Permanent residents of islands (holders of Unique Islander Number)
- Students of Greek Public Universities
- People with disabilities and their accompanying persons
Note: infants and children up to 3 years travel for free. However, keep in mind that available discounts may vary depending on the company you’re traveling with.
Ferry Route Info
How long is the ferry ride from Mykonos to Paros?
The Mykonos to Paros ferry time is approximately 30 min with a high-speed vessel and around 1.5 hr with a conventional ferry.
Is there a high-speed ferry from Mykonos to Paros?
Yes, you can travel with a high-speed ferry from Mykonos to Paros. The fastest ferry to Paros from Mykonos takes about 1.5 hr.
What's the distance between Mykonos and Paros?
The distance between Mykonos and Paros is 24 nautical miles (around 44km).
Ferry Trip Tips
Useful tips for your ferry trip from Mykonos to Paros
Here are some travel tips for your trip from Mykonos to Paros:
- The port of Mykonos gets crowded during the high season. Make sure to arrive there at least 45 minutes before your scheduled departure.
- Please keep in mind that the weather conditions might affect the duration of your ferry trip from Mykonos to Paros, particularly if you travel with a high-speed vessel.
- Summer ferry rides can be a bit bumpy. There is nothing to worry about but if you feel seasick, you can ask the ferry crew for some aspirin or carry with you anti-nausea pills.
- We recommend booking your return to Mykonos in advance as tickets sell out fast.
- If you visit Paros only for a day or two, we recommend renting a vehicle to explore this beautiful island.
- Check out our destination pages for useful information about holidays in Paros.
- Paros has regular ferry connections to nearby Cycladic islands such as Naxos, Ios and Antiparos.
Where to take the ferry from Mykonos to Paros?
Mykonos has 2 ports: the new port in Tourlos and the old one. The new port serves the ferry connection between Mykonos and other Greek destinations.
The seaport of Tourlos is located only 2.5km from Chora, 4km from Mykonos airport and is easily accessible by local buses or taxis.
Tip: find all the information you need on the ports of Mykonos in our relevant blog post.
Each company operating the ferry route from Mykonos to Paros has its own baggage allowance policy. Specifically:
- On Seajets ferries, passengers can bring single luggage weighing up to 50kg.
- Minoan Lines allows each passenger to carry up to 2 pieces of luggage and 1 hand luggage.
- On Golden Star Ferries, there is no weight limit for luggage but it needs to be placed in the specified luggage trunks.
- On Blue Star Ferries and Fast Ferries, passengers are entitled to carry free of charge luggage up to 50kg.
Good to know: bear in mind that there is no check-in procedure for luggage items.
The trip to Paros from Mykonos isn’t very long, and many high-speed ferries don’t have cabins. However, for extra comfort during the journey, you can book a seat.
You can travel with your pet on the ferry from Mykonos to Paros, depending on the company and type of vessel. Make sure to carry along the necessary certificates, tickets and any pet supplies you may need for your trip.
Where can I book cheap ferry tickets from Mykonos to Paros
You can book cheap ferry tickets from Mykonos to Paros online on Ferryhopper. On our Map of ferries, you can see all the available ferry connections, compare ferry companies and fares, and book your ferry trip to Paros with just a few clicks.