Traveling from Mykonos to Paros by ferry
There are 3 to 6 daily ferry crossings from Mykonos to Paros in high season with tickets cost starting from 20€. Read our ferry guide with the latest information for this route.
Ferry schedules from Mykonos to Paros*
Is there a ferry from Mykonos to Paros?
There are at least 3 daily ferries by 5 ferry companies from Mykonos to Paros in the summer season. This seasonal ferry connection is served by both high-speed and conventional ferries and the companies that operate on the route are usually Seajets, Minoan Lines, Fast Ferries, Golden Star Ferries, and Blue Star Ferries. Schedules can change depending on the season and the weather, but you can compare information and check real-time data on our fare search engine.
How long is the ferry ride from Mykonos to Paros?
The ferry ride can be from 30 minutes to 1,5 hours depending on the type of vessel and its scheduled itinerary.
How much is the ferry from Mykonos to Paros?
The cost of a single ferry ticket starts from 20€ and can be up to 70€. The final ticket price depends on reductions, offers, seat type, or the ferry company.
What's the ferry schedule from Mykonos to Paros?
This direct route between Mykonos and Paros is frequent during the summer season, with 3 to 6 ferry crossings per day. The earliest ferry departs from Mykonos either around 01.00 or around 10.00 and the latest departure is usually around 21.30. In the winter there are fewer direct ferries and the easiest way is usually to travel indirectly via Syros.
What's the distance between Mykonos and Paros?
The distance between Mykonos and Paros is 24 nautical miles (around 44 km).
Am I allowed to travel from Mykonos to Paros?
Yes, travel across Greece is currently allowed. For updated information on COVID-19 and ferry traveling in Greece please visit our relevant FAQ section.
Where can I book ferry tickets from Mykonos to Paros?
On Ferryhopper you can find real-time ferry information for the crossing Mykonos-Paros and book ferry tickets online, with no hidden costs.
The beach of Kolimbithres, one of the most famous beaches in Paros.
Useful tips for your ferry trip from Mykonos to Paros
- The port of Mykonos gets crowded during high season. Make sure to arrive there at least 45 minutes prior to your scheduled departure.
- Mykonos has 2 ports, however, the majority of the ferries depart from the New Port of Mykonos. Find out more about Mykonos' ports on our relevant blog post.
- Please keep in mind that the weather conditions might affect the duration of your ferry trip from Mykonos to Santorini, particularly if you travel with a high-speed vessel.
- Summer ferry rides can be a bit bumpy. There is nothing to worry about but if you feel seasick you can ask the ferry crew for some aspirin or carry with you anti-nausea pills.
- We recommend booking your return to Mykonos in advance as tickets sell out fast.
- If you visit Paros only for a day or two, we recommend renting a vehicle to explore this beautiful island.
- Check out our destination pages for useful information about holidays in Paros.
- Paros has regular ferry connections to nearby Cycladic islands. Find all island-hopping options on our Map of ferries.
- For extra tips on this route check our blog post A Ferry(tale) to Paros for more insights on ferries.