Ferry from Paros to Antiparos
Tickets, Prices & Schedules
Is there a ferry from Paros to Antiparos?
You can catch a ferry from Paros to Antiparos throughout the year. There are frequent daily crossings from the port of Pounta in Paros to Antiparos all year long and there are also ferries from Parikia to Antiparos during peak season.
The route is normally serviced by local ferry companies and smaller boats.
Am I allowed to travel to Antiparos from Paros?
Yes, you can travel from Paros to Antiparos by ferry and move around the Greek islands at the moment. Check the latest updates on Covid-19 and ferry travel in Greece and get ready for your trip!
What’s the ferry schedule from Paros to Antiparos?
During the high season there are up to 36 daily crossings from the port of Pounta to Antiparos, while there are also up to 5 daily crossings to the port of Parikia.
The earliest ferry usually departs from the port of Pounta at 06:30 and the latest scheduled departure is at 01:30. As for the departures from the port of Parikia, the earliest ferry is at 10:10 and the latest departure is at 18:30.
Good to know: ferry schedules are subject to change depending on the season.
Ferry Tickets, Offers & Discounts
How much is the ferry from Paros to Antiparos?
The average Paros to Antiparos ferry ticket costs around €2 to €5. The final ticket price depends on the the ferry company and the port of departure.
On Ferryhopper, you can find all available offers for the ferry trip from Piraeus - Paros (the closest main port to Antiparos). Take a look at our ferry routes, find the lowest prices and best offers, and book your Paros ferry tickets on Ferryhopper at no extra cost.
For more info, have a look at our relevant blog post about cheap Greek ferry deals.
To find out if you are entitled to a discount, e.g. student, family discount etc., you can ask the staff of the local ferry company while getting your tickets.
Ferry Route Info
How long is the ferry ride from Paros to Antiparos?
The Paros to Antiparos ferry duration ranges from 7 min to 30 min. The travel time varies, depending on weather conditions, the type of vessel and the port of departure. The ferry trip from Pounta is the fastest way to get to Antiparos.
Is there a high-speed ferry from Paros to Antiparos?
There are no high-speed ferries from Paros to Antiparos, but the two islands are really close to each other. The route is serviced by standard ferries and smaller vessels.
What's the distance between Paros and Antiparos?
The distance between the port of Parikia and Antiparos is 4.9 nautical miles (approximately 9km), while the distance from Pounta to Antiparos is 0.7 nautical miles (approximately 1.3km).
Ferry Trip Tips
Useful tips for your ferry trip from Paros to Antiparos
Check our travel tips for your trip from Paros to Antiparos:
- The port of Parikia in Paros can get quite busy in the summer, so make sure to get there at least 1 hr in advance. The small port of Pounta does not get that crowded, as it mostly serves routes to Antiparos.
- You can only get to Antiparos from Paros by ferry, as there’s no airport on the island. If you’re traveling to Paros from Athens, you can catch a ferry from Piraeus, Lavrio and Rafina.
- In a few cases, schedules of ferries that depart from Athens to Paros may change. Make sure to confirm your ferry’s departure time. You can also track your ferry in real time on the Ferryhopper App!
Where to take the ferry from Paros to Antiparos
You can catch the ferry to Antiparos from 2 ports in Paros:
- The port of Parikia gets quite busy in the summer and has 1 terminal for all ferries to Antiparos, Athens and more islands. It is located in the island capital, close to many restaurants, cafés and more traveler services. You can get to the port of Parikia on foot if you’re staying in the capital, or by taxi and bus from Naoussa, the airport and more major villages. The distance between Naoussa and the port of Parikia is 10km.
- The port of Pounta is in the southwestern part of the island, 7.5km from Parikia and 17.9km from Naoussa. You can get to the port of Pounta by car, bus or taxi. There are hotels, restaurants and a parking lot at the port area.
The port of Antiparos is located in the island capital, close to several visitor amenities, such as restaurants, shops and a parking area.
Can I travel on the ferry from Paros to Antiparos with a car?
Yes, you can transfer your vehicle on the ferry from the port of Pounta in Paros.
Good to know: normally, ferries departing from Parikia do not have car decks.
Ferry companies are usually quite flexible when it comes to luggage size and weight. You can keep your luggage next to you or store your bags and suitcases in the designated luggage area on the ferry from Paros to Antiparos. Smaller vessels may not have a luggage storage area, so make sure there’s enough space for your things on board.
Good to know: bear in mind that there is no check-in procedure for luggage items.
Tip: each ferry company has its own baggage allowance policy. We recommend that you don’t carry more than 50kg of luggage to avoid delays due to restricted space in the luggage area.
Since the trip is very short, there are no cabins or numbered seats on the ferries from Paros to Antiparos.
To find out if you can travel with your pet, we suggest that you ask directly the staff of the local ferry company while getting your tickets.
Where can I book cheap ferry tickets from Paros to Antiparos?
Ferry tickets from Paros to Antiparos are only available to purchase on board the ferry and it is not possible to book online in advance. Make sure you carry cash, as it is the only way to get your tickets.
If you’re planning your ferry trip from Athens (Piraeus) to Paros, take a look at our dedicated page for more information about Paros ferry tickets and schedules.