Traveling from Valencia to Formentera by ferry
The fastest way to reach Formentera from the port of Valencia is to travel by ferry to the port of Ibiza and from there, with a short ferry ride, you can reach the port of Formentera. The Ferryhopper search engine can show you all the available ferry routes between the 3 ports, their respective itineraries, in order to compare ferry ticket prices and choose the most suitable option for your ferry trip from Valencia to Formentera.
How frequent is the ferry connection between Valencia and Formentera?
There are 11 weekly crossings from the port of Valencia to Ibiza, that are operated by the ferry companies Balearia and Trasmediterranea. From Ibiza, there is a ferry traveling to Formantera, almost every hour, from 7:00 a.m to 9:30 p.m.
How long is the ferry ride from Valencia to Formentera?
The duration of the ferry trip from Valencia to the port of Ibiza is about 5-7 hrs. Then, the duration of the ferry route from Ibiza to Formentera is 30min to 1h.
What is the distance between Valencia and Formentera?
The distance between the port of Valencia and the port of Formentera is about 61 nautical miles (113 km).
Ferry tickets from Valencia to Formentera: Cost
The price of the ferry ticket from Valencia to Ibiza starts from 70 euros. In addition. The ferry ticket from Ibiza to Formentera costs around 20 euros.
Tip: You can find more details about the ferry connection between Valencia and Ibiza, on the respective Ferryhopper page!
How can I book my ferry tickets from Valencia to Formentera?
Traveling from Valencia to Formentera is really not difficult. Take a look at the Ferryhopper pages, find all the information about ferry routes, dates and prices and book your ferry tickets from Valencia to Formentera!
Useful tips for your ferry trip from Valencia to Formentera:
- Formentera is a small beautiful island of the Balearic complex, where car usage is limited. An easy way to explore the beauty of Formentera is bringing or renting a bicycle or a motorcycle!
- If you want to bring your car, you should book your tickets as early as you can, due to limited garage space on the ferries.
- The port of Valencia can be quite busy during the summer months. For that reason, it is advised to get to the port 90 min before boarding.
- We highly recommend that you book your accommodation in advance, since in Formentera there are only a few places to stay.
- An excursion to Formentera can be an ideal starting point for an unforgettable island hopping around the Balearic Islands. Check the Ferryhopper map of ferries to see all the available ferry connections!
- For further information about your ferry trip or ferry tickets, you can contact Ferryhopper!