Traveling from Denia to Formentera by ferry
The port of Denia is located on the east coastline of Spain and is the easiest and fastest way to travel by ferry to the beautiful island of Formentera. There are two options to reach the port of Formentera: the first one is directly from Denia and the second, to travel to Ibiza and take a ferry that connects Ibiza to Formentera. On Ferryhopper you can find all the information about the ferry routes and itineraries to help you book your ferry tickets and plan your ideal trip from Denia to Formentera.
How frequent is the ferry connection between Denia and Formentera?
- Denia - Formentera: You can travel by ferry directly from the port of Denia to Formentera. There are 12 weekly sailings that are usually operated by the ferry company Balearia.
- Denia - Ibiza - Formentera: You can also travel by ferry to Formentera, with Ibiza as an intermediate destination. There are 15 weekly crossings from Denia to Ibiza and at least 10 daily ferry routes from Ibiza to Formentera.
For further information about the ferry connection between Denia and Ibiza, you can check the Ferryhopper pages!
How long is the ferry ride from Denia to Formentera?
The ferry journey from the port of Denia to the port of Formentera is about 2 hrs long.
What is the distance between Denia and Formentera?
Denia is approximately 61 nautical miles (113 km) to the west of Formentera.
Ferry tickets from Denia to Formentera: Cost
The price of the ferry ticket for the connection between Denia and Formentera starts from 50 euros. There is also the option to transport your vehicle through the ferry’s garage.
How can I book my ferry tickets from Denia to Formentera?
Booking the ferry tickets for the ferry trip from Denia to Formentera is an easy task. You just have to visit the Ferryhopper search engine, where you can find all the information about this ferry route, along with the available dates.
Useful tips for your ferry trip from Denia to Formentera:
- The port of Denia can be quite busy during the summer months. For that reason, it is advised to get to the port 90 min before boarding, especially if you are traveling with your vehicle.
- Formentera is a small beautiful island of the Balearic complex, where car usage is limited. An easy way to explore the beauty of Formentera is bringing or renting a bicycle or a motorcycle!
- We highly recommend that you book your accommodation in advance, since in Formentera there are only a few places to stay.
- Island hopping around the Balearic Islands is very easy with Ferryhopper. On our map of ferries you can find all the ferry connections between the islands of the complex, like Ibiza, Mallorca and Menorca.
- As an alternative, you can travel to the island of Formentera from the port of Valencia. Check the respective page of the Valencia - Formentera ferry connection and choose the most suitable option.
- For further information about your ferry trip or ferry tickets, you can contact the Ferryhopper customer support!