Traveling from Ibiza to Formentera by ferry
There are more than 40 daily ferry crossings from Ibiza to Formentera, normally serviced by 4 ferry companies. Read our ferry guide with the latest information for this route.
Ferry schedules from Ibiza to Formentera*
Is there a ferry from Ibiza to Formentera?
The route from Ibiza to Formentera is available daily throughout the year. The route is normally operated by Baleària, Mediterránea Pitiusa, Naviera Aquabus, and Trasmapi. You can compare data and check real-time info on our fare search engine.
How long is the ferry ride from Ibiza to Formentera?
The duration of the crossing from Ibiza to Formentera is around 25 minutes. It is one of the fastest ferry trips in the Balearic Islands, as the two islands are really close.
How much is the ferry from Ibiza to Formentera?
The price for a standard ferry ticket from Ibiza to Formentera is around €20. The ticket price varies depending on the ferry company.
What’s the ferry schedule from Ibiza to Formentera?
There are more than 40 daily ferry routes from Ibiza to Formentera arriving at the port of La Savina. The itinerary is available 7 days a week and the waiting time is minimal. The earliest crossing usually takes place at 06:50 and the latest scheduled trip is at 23:58 on the same day and at 01:40 past midnight.
What’s the distance between Ibiza and Formentera?
The distance between Ibiza and Formentera is just 10 nautical miles (19 km).
Am I allowed to travel from Ibiza to Formentera?
Yes, ferry travel within the Balearic Islands is currently allowed. You can travel by ferry from Ibiza to Formentera. For more information on COVID-19 traveling, visit our FaQ page.
Where can I book ferry tickets from Ibiza to Formentera?
On Ferryhopper you can easily book ferry tickets to Formentera and the Balearics. Find information about available itineraries on Ferryhopper’s Map of ferries, compare ferry companies and departure times, and plan your trip.
The Barbaria Lighthouse in Formentera, where you can enjoy panoramic sunset views.
Useful tips for your ferry trip from Ibiza to Formentera
- The islands of Ibiza and Formentera belong to the Balearic complex. Ferryhopper suggests that you have an island-hopping adventure in the Balearic Sea. See ferry schedules for 2021 to plan your trip.
- There are many daily crossings to Formentera, which means that you can visit the island multiple times if you’re staying in Ibiza during your holidays.
- The island of Formentera is easy to get around and it has a good transport network. You can explore the island by car, taxi, public bus, or even bicycle and scooter!
- There isn't an airport in Formentera, so flying there directly is not an option. Catching the ferry from Ibiza is one of the most popular and exciting routes, as you get to experience the island lifestyle!
- Formentera is a perfectly safe destination, where you can have a laid-back or energetic vacation depending on your mood.