Traveling from Paros to Naxos by ferry
Paros, one of the most cosmopolitan islands of the Cyclades, is well connected with many other islands of the complex and is the ideal starting point for an amazing island hopping! Paros is connected to Naxos with multiple ferry routes all year long and the ferry journey lasts less than 1 hr. Visit the Ferryhopper pages to find all the available itineraries and book your ferry tickets in just a few clicks.
Ferry schedules from Paros to Naxos*
How frequent is the ferry connection between Paros and Naxos?
There are over 30 ferry crossings from the port of Paroikia in Paros to the island of Naxos. The ferry companies that usually offer this sailing are Blue Star Ferries, SeaJets and Golden Star Ferries.
How long is the ferry ride from Paros to Naxos?
The duration of the ferry journey between the two islands ranges from 25 min to 50 min depending on the operating ferry company.
What is the distance between Paros and Naxos
The distance between Paros and Naxos is only 11 nautical miles (20km)
Ferry tickets from Paros to Naxos: Cost
The price of the ferry ticket from Paros to Naxos starts from 11 euros for single footing passengers. You can also choose to transport your vehicle through the ferry’s garage.
How can I book my ferry tickets from Paros and Naxos?
Traveling by from Paros to Naxos is a 4 click task! You just have to visit the Ferryhopper search engine, find all the available ferry itineraries and book your ferry tickets at the best prices!
Tips for your ferry trip from Paros to Naxos
- The port of Paros can become very crowded during August, and multiple ferries can arrive/depart at the same time. Make sure to get to the port at least 90 min before boarding and ask the port authorities personnel for information regarding your ferry.
- Paros is also connected by ferry with Santorini, Mykonos, Tinos and Andros, on a daily basis during the summer.
- Island hopping around Paros is always a great idea! Check the Ferryhopper map of ferries to discover nearby islands.
- If you are visiting Naxos for more days you should definitely book your accommodation as early as possible; at least 4-5 months in advance.
- For further information about your ferry trip or ferry tickets, you can contact the Ferryhopper customer support!