Traveling from Paros to Naxos by ferry
There are 2 to 7 daily ferry crossings from Paros to Naxos with tickets cost starting from 5€. Read our ferry guide with the latest information for this route.
Ferry schedules from Paros to Naxos*
Is there a ferry from Paros to Naxos?
There are usually from 2 to 7 ferries per day by 4 ferry companies in the route from Paros to Naxos. The route is served by both conventional and high-speed ferries while schedules and itineraries are subject to change depending on the season and the weather. You can check real-time data on our fare search engine. The ferry companies that mainly operate on this route are Blue Star Ferries, Seajets, Fast Ferries, and Minoan Lines.
How long is the ferry ride from Paros to Naxos?
The ferry ride can be from 25 minutes to 2 hours depending on the type of vessel and its scheduled itinerary.
How much is the ferry from Paros to Naxos?
The cost of a single ferry ticket starts from 5€ and can be up to 45€. The final ticket price depends on reductions, offers, seat type, vehicle option, or vessel type.
What's the ferry schedule from Paros to Naxos?
Usually, there are daily ferries from Paros to Naxos, with up to 7 daily crossings in the summer months and 2 or 3 sailings in the winter. The earliest ferry departs from the port of Paroikia in Paros at around 07.00-08.00 and the latest departure is around 22.00-23.00.
What's the distance between Paros and Naxos?
The distance between Paros and Naxos is only 11 nautical miles (around 20km).
Am I allowed to travel from Paros to Naxos?
Yes, travel within Greece is currently allowed. For the latest information on COVID-19 and ferry traveling in Greece please check our relevant FAQ section.
Where can I book ferry tickets from Paros to Naxos?
On Ferryhopper you can check the available ferry schedules and daily crossings for the Paros-Naxos route and book cheap ferry tickets online.
Detail from the Roman Catholic Church inside the castle of Naxos town.
Useful tips for your ferry trip from Paros to Naxos
- The port of Paroikia in Paros can be crowded in the summer so make sure to get there at least 90 min before boarding.
- If you have any questions about your ferry do not hesitate to ask the port authorities personnel for information.
- For tips and information about holidays in Naxos, visit our relevant destination pages.
- If you are visiting Naxos in high-season we suggest booking your accommodation as early as possible - at least 4 months in advance.
- There are many island-hopping options from Naxos to nearby islands. Check our Map of ferries for all available ferry connections.
- For extra tips about ferries to/from Naxos have a look at our short guide on Naxos ferries in our blog.