Ferry from Paros to Naxos
Tickets, Prices & Schedules
Is there a ferry from Paros to Naxos?
Yes, you can catch a ferry from Paros to Naxos all year round. Usually, there are daily crossings to Naxos, with increased frequency from June to September.
The Paros - Naxos connection is operated by 3 ferry companies: Seajets, Minoan Lines and Blue Star Ferries.
Please note that ferry timetables are subject to change depending on the season. You can check real-time ferry schedules and ticket prices on Ferryhopper.
What’s the ferry schedule from Paros to Naxos?
Normally, there are at least 2 daily ferry crossings from Paros to Naxos all year round. In the high season, there are up to 9 daily crossings.
The first ferry usually departs from Paros at 08:15 and reaches Naxos around 08:45, while the last scheduled trip to Naxos from Paros is usually at 23:05, arriving in Naxos around midnight.
Ferry Tickets, Offers & Discounts
How much is the ferry from Paros to Naxos?
Paros - Naxos ferry tickets start at €15 for conventional vessels and at around €33 for high-speed vessels. The final ticket cost also depends on the company, discounts, offers, seat type, as well as vehicle selection.
On Ferryhopper, you can find the best offers for ferry trips in the Cyclades. Take a look at available ferry routes, find the lowest ferry prices, and book your ferry tickets easily and quickly.
For more info, take a look at our relevant blog post about cheap Greek ferry deals.
Note that current offers are automatically applied when booking your ferry tickets.
Traveling from Paros to Naxos by ferry is easy and comfortable, and you can take advantage of lower-cost ferry tickets thanks to available discounts. Ferry companies offer discounts up to 50% to the following passenger categories:
- Children from 5 to 10 years old
- Students (Greek Public University and ISIC card holders)
- People with disabilities and their accompanying persons
- Permanent residents of islands (holders of Unique Islander Number)
Note: infants and toddlers up to 4 years travel usually free of charge. Keep in mind that available discounts may vary from one ferry company to another.
Ferry Route Info
How long is the ferry ride from Paros to Naxos?
The Paros - Naxos ferry duration usually ranges from 25 min to 50 min. Travel time depends on the type of vessel, the ferry itinerary and weather conditions.
Tip: worried that weather conditions might affect your time of departure? You can see any changes and track your ferry in real time on the Ferryhopper App.
Is there a high-speed ferry from Paros to Naxos?
Yes, you can travel with a high-speed ferry from Paros to Naxos. Fast ferries make the trip in 25 min and are normally available from May to October.
What’s the distance between Paros and Naxos?
The distance between the port of Parikia in Paros and Naxos is 11 nautical miles (approximately 20 km).
Ferry Trip Tips
Useful tips for your ferry trip from Paros to Naxos
Here are some useful tips for your ferry trip from Paros to Naxos:
- The port of Parikia in Paros can get quite crowded in the summer, so make sure to get there at least 1 hr before boarding.
- If you are visiting Naxos during the high season, we suggest booking your accommodation at least 3 months in advance.
- Find out all about the amazing island on our Naxos travel guide.
- On Ferryhopper, you can discover island-hopping options from Naxos to more Greek islands, such as Santorini, Mykonos, Crete or Koufonisia. Check our Map of ferries to discover all ferry connections from Naxos to nearby islands.
- For the latest information on Covid-19 and ferry travel in Greece, you can check our relevant post. Note that, for the time being, all restrictions have been lifted.
Where to take the ferry from Paros to Naxos?
You can catch the ferry to Naxos from the port of Parikia in Paros. The port is quite small, yet quite busy in the summer. There is 1 terminal for all ferries to Naxos, Athens and more islands. The port of Parikia is located in the island capital, close to many restaurants, cafés and more traveler services.
You can get to the port of Parikia on foot if you’re staying in the capital, or by taxi or bus from Naoussa and the airport. The distance between Naoussa and the port of Parikia is around 10 km.
Can I travel on the Paros - Naxos ferry with a car?
Yes, you can travel with a vehicle on most ferries from Paros to Naxos.
Each company operating the ferry route from Paros to Naxos has its own baggage allowance policy. Specifically:
- On Seajets ferries, passengers can bring a single piece of luggage weighing up to 50 kg.
- Minoan Lines allows each passenger to carry up to 2 pieces of luggage and 1 hand luggage.
- On Blue Star Ferries vessels, passengers can carry free of charge luggage up to 50 kg.
Note that Greek ferry companies are usually quite flexible regarding luggage size and weight and that there is no check-in procedure for luggage items.
There are cabins available on some Blue Star Ferries conventional vessels operating on this route.
High-speed ferries from Paros to Naxos do not have cabins, but they have airplane-type numbered seats.
On Paros - Naxos ferries, you can travel with your pet free of charge. Bear in mind that each ferry company has its own pet policy.
Make sure to carry along all necessary pet health certificates, tickets and any supplies you may need for your trip.
Book cheap ferry tickets from Paros to Naxos
On Ferryhopper, you can easily book Paros - Naxos ferry tickets at the same prices as ferry companies. Check all available ferry connections, compare ferry companies and fares, and book your ferry trip to Naxos hassle-free!