Traveling from Amorgos to Naxos by ferry
There are at least 10 weekly ferry crossings from Amorgos to Naxos all-year-round with ticket cost starting from 10€. Read our ferry guide with the latest information for this route.
Ferry schedules from Amorgos to Naxos*
Is there a ferry from Amorgos to Naxos?
Usually, there are at least 10 ferry crossings every week by 3 ferry companies from Amorgos to Naxos all-year-round. The route is served by both conventional and high-speed ferries while schedules and itineraries are subject to change depending on the season and the weather. You can check real-time data on our fare search engine. The ferry companies that mainly operate on this route are Blue Star Ferries, Seajets, and Small Cyclades Lines.
How long is the ferry ride from Amorgos to Naxos?
The ferry ride can last from 1 hour to 4 hours depending on the vessel type and its scheduled itinerary.
How much is the ferry from Amorgos to Naxos?
The cost of a single ferry ticket starts from 10€ and can be up to 36€. The final ticket price depends on reductions, offers, seat type, vehicle option, or vessel type.
What's the ferry schedule from Amorgos to Naxos?
In the summer months, there are daily ferries serving the Amorgos-Naxos route with 2 or 3 daily crossings. In the winter, there are at least 10 weekly sailings on this route. The earliest ferry departs from Amorgos around 06.00 and the latest departure is around 19.00, depending on the season.
What's the distance between Amorgos and Naxos?
The distance between Amorgos and the port of Naxos is approximately 35 nautical miles (i.e 55km).
Am I allowed to travel from Amorgos to Naxos?
Yes, travel within Greece is currently allowed. For the latest information on COVID-19 and ferry traveling in Greece please check our relevant FAQ section.
Where can I book ferry tickets from Amorgos to Naxos?
On Ferryhopper you can compare all available ferry schedules, ticket prices, and ferry companies in the Amorgos- Naxos route and book ferry tickets online, at the best prices.
The gate of 'Portara', Apollo's temple - one of the most iconic sites in Naxos.
Useful tips for your ferry trip from Amorgos to Naxos
- Ferries to Naxos may depart either from the port of Katapola or the port of Aegiali. Make sure you check on your booking which is your port of departure.
- We recommend arriving at the port at least 45 minutes in advance of your ferry departure.
- If you have any questions about your ferry do not hesitate to ask the port authorities personnel for information.
- For tips and info on what to do in Naxos, please visit our dedicated destination page.
- There are many island-hopping options from Naxos to nearby islands such as Koufonisia, Paros, or Mykonos. Check our Map of Ferries for all available ferry connections.
- For more information about ferries to/from Naxos have a look at our short guide on Naxos ferries in our blog.