Traveling from Athens (port of Lavrio) to Naxos by ferry
The ferry route Lavrio - Naxos normally takes around 8.5h and costs start at 25€. Check our summary with the latest data for ferries.
Ferry schedules from Athens (port of Lavrio) to Naxos*
Is there a ferry from Athens (Lavrio) to Naxos?
You can find 1 weekly ferry route from Lavrio to Naxos. This can change depending on the season and weather, but you can compare information and check real-time data on our fare search engine. The ferry company Blue Star Ferries with the vessel Artemis serves this ferry connection, usually every Friday.
How long is the ferry ride from Athens (Lavrio) to Naxos?
The ferry trip from Lavrio to Naxos takes about 8.5 hours since the ferry to Naxos passes and stops at many other islands of the Cyclades.
How much is the ferry from Athens (Lavrio) to Naxos?
The cost for the standard ferry ticket on the ferry route Lavrio - Naxos starts from 25€. However, the total cost can be higher or lower depending on reductions, offers, cabin type or vehicle transportation.
What’s the ferry schedule from Athens (Lavrio) to Naxos?
As mentioned, there is 1 ferry crossing from Lavrio to Naxos, every week. The ferry usually departs at 08:00 and arrives in Naxos around 16:25.
What’s the distance between Athens (Lavrio) and Naxos?
The island of Naxos is located 74 nautical miles (138 km) east of Lavrio.
Am I allowed to travel from Athens (Lavrio) to Naxos?
Yes, travel within Greece is currently allowed. For the latest information on COVID-19 and ferry traveling in Greece, visit our relevant FAQ section.
The Portara of Naxos.
How can I book ferry tickets from Athens (Lavrio) to Naxos?
Get on Ferryhopper and close online cheap ferry tickets from Lavrio to Naxos a few clicks. Compare prices and routes and organize your trip easily, quickly and economically!
Useful tips for your ferry trip from Athens (Lavrio) to Naxos?
- The port of Lavrio is located about 60 km from the center of Athens and about 35 km from the airport El. Venizelos. The Attica KTEL operates daily bus services from Pedion Areos to the port of Lavrio which takes about 2 hours, depending on traffic. More information about the port of Lavrio can be found on our relevant page.
- If you go to the port of Lavrio by car or motorbike, we suggest you arrive at the port at least 1 hour before the departure of your ferry, to avoid heavy traffic.
- The vessel that runs the route Lavrio - Naxos has a garage to travel with your personal vehicle.
- Naxos is one of the largest and most popular in the Cyclades and is connected by ferry to Paros, Andros, Amorgos, Santorini, Tinos, the Small Cyclades, etc. On the updated map of ferries, you will find ideas and suggestions to organize island hopping around the Greek islands!
- For any booking or itinerary information, you can contact the Ferryhopper customer service team.