Ferry from Paros to Naxos
Tickets, Prices & Schedules
Is there a ferry from Paros to Naxos?
You can catch a ferry from Paros to Naxos throughout the year. Usually, there are 2 daily crossings to Naxos year-round and around 6 daily ferry routes from June to September.
Please note that ferry timetables are subject to change depending on the season.
Am I allowed to travel to Naxos from Paros?
Yes, you can travel to Naxos from Paros by ferry at the moment. However, travel guidelines may change. So, make sure to check the latest updates on COVID-19 and ferry traveling in Greece before your trip.
What’s the ferry schedule from Paros to Naxos?
Normally, there are 2 daily ferry crossings from Paros to Naxos year-round. From June to September, there are around 6 daily crossings.
The earliest ferry departs from Paros at 09:55, while the latest scheduled trip to Naxos from Paros is usually at 23:05, arriving around midnight.
Ferry Tickets, Offers & Discounts
How long is the ferry ride from Paros to Naxos?
The Paros to Naxos ferry duration is 1 hr on average. The travel time varies, depending on weather conditions and the type of vessel.
Is there a high-speed ferry from Paros to Naxos?
Yes, you can travel with a high-speed ferry from Paros to Naxos. Fast ferries to Naxos make the trip in 30 min and they are normally available from May to October.
What’s the distance between Paros and Naxos?
The distance between the port of Parikia in Paros and Naxos is 17 nautical miles (approximately 31km).
Ferry Route Info
How much is the ferry from Paros to Naxos?
The Paros - Naxos ferry price ranges from approximately €5 to €43. The ticket cost can be higher or lower depending on discounts, offers, seat and vessel type, as well as vehicle selection.
On Ferryhopper, you can find all available offers for the ferry trip to Naxos from Paros. Take a look at our ferry routes, find the lowest ferry prices, and book your ferry tickets on Ferryhopper at no extra cost.
Traveling from Paros to Naxos by ferry is easy, comfortable and you can take advantage of lower-cost ferry tickets thanks to the available discounts. The ferry companies offer discounts of up to 50% to the following passenger categories:
- Children from 5 to 10 years old
- Permanent residents of islands (holders of Unique Islander Number)
- Students of Greek Public Universities
- People with disabilities and their accompanying persons
Note: infants and children up to 3 years travel for free. However, keep in mind that available discounts may vary depending on the company you’re traveling with.
Ferry Trip Tips
Useful tips for your ferry trip from Paros to Naxos
Here are some useful tips for your ferry trip from Paros to Naxos:
- The port of Parikia in Paros can get quite crowded in the summer, so make sure to get there at least 60 min before boarding.
- If you are visiting Naxos during the high season, we suggest booking your accommodation at least 3 months in advance.
- On Ferryhopper, you can discover island-hopping options from Naxos to more Greek islands, such as Santorini, Mykonos, Crete or Koufonisia.
Where to take the ferry from Paros to Naxos
You can catch the ferry to Naxos from the port of Parikia in Paros. The port is quite small, yet quite busy in the summer. There is 1 terminal for all ferries to Naxos, Athens and more islands. The port of Parikia is located in the island capital, close to many restaurants, cafés and more traveler services.
You can get to the port of Parikia on foot if you’re staying in the capital, or by taxi and bus from Naoussa and from the airport. The distance between Naoussa and the port of Parikia is 10km.
Each company operating the ferry route from Paros to Naxos has its own baggage allowance policy. Specifically:
- On Seajets ferries, passengers can bring single luggage weighing up to 50kg.
- Minoan Lines allows each passenger to carry up to 2 pieces of luggage and 1 hand luggage.
- On Golden Star Ferries, there is no weight limit for luggage but it needs to be placed in the specified luggage trunks.
- On Blue Star Ferries and Fast Ferries, passengers are entitled to carry free of charge luggage up to 50kg.
High-speed ferries do not have cabins, but they have numbered seats. There are cabins on standard ferries, but since the ferry ride from Paros to Naxos is short, most passengers book numbered seats for a more relaxed trip.
You can travel with your pet on the ferry from Paros to Naxos, depending on the company and type of vessel. Make sure to carry along the necessary certificates, tickets and any pet supplies you may need for your trip.
Where can I book cheap ferry tickets from Paros to Naxos
You can book cheap ferry tickets from Paros to Naxos online on Ferryhopper. On our Map of ferries, you can see all the available ferry connections, compare ferry companies and fares, and book your ferry trip to Naxos with just a few clicks.