Traveling from Huelva to Gran Canaria by ferry
There are 4 weekly ferry crossings from Huelva to Gran Canaria on average. Find all information regarding schedules and ticket prices. Compare ferry companies and book ferry tickets for the Canary Islands.
Ferry schedules from Huelva to Gran Canaria*
Is there a ferry from Huelva to Gran Canaria?
Normally, the route from Huelva to Gran Canaria is available 3 days a week with 4 crossings on average. The route is available throughout the year, serviced by Fred Olsen Express, FRS and Trasmediterránea. You can compare information and check real-time data on our fare search engine.
How long is the ferry ride from Huelva to Gran Canaria?
The ferry crossing lasts up to 37 hours on average. The fastest crossing to the port of Las Palmas in Gran Canaria is 33 hours and it is available 3 times per week. The duration of the trip varies mainly depending on the type of vessel.
How much is the ferry from Huelva to Gran Canaria?
The price for a simple ferry ticket from Huelva to Gran Canaria is €130. For vehicle transfers, tickets cost approximately €300 and the fare is higher if you book a cabin.
What’s the ferry schedule from Huelva to Gran Canaria?
There are 4 weekly ferry routes from Huelva to Gran Canaria. The earliest ferry route is at 12:30 and the latest scheduled trip is at 23:59.
What’s the distance between Huelva and Gran Canaria?
The distance between Huelva and Gran Canaria is approximately 692 nautical miles (1,280 km).
Am I allowed to travel from Huelva to Gran Canaria?
Yes, travel between Huelva and Gran Canaria is currently allowed. There are no movement restrictions in place for the Canary Islands. For the latest information on COVID-19 and traveling by ferry, visit our relevant FaQ section.
Where can I book ferry tickets from Huelva to Gran Canaria?
On ferryhopper.com you can easily book ferry tickets to Gran Canaria. Find information about available itineraries on Ferryhopper’s Map of ferries, compare ferry companies and itineraries, and plan your trip.
The sandy Playa del Inglés beach in Maspalomas with blue umbrellas.
Useful tips for your ferry trip from Huelva to Gran Canaria
- From Gran Canaria you can start your island hopping adventure in the Canaries. Ferries leave from the two ports of the island to Lanzarote, Fuerteventura, and Tenerife.
- Ferryhopper suggests that you arrive at the port at least 1h 15min before departure, as it can get quite busy particularly during peak season.
- The ferry crossing from Huelva to Gran Canaria may be long, but it’s an exciting way to reach the Canary Islands and bring your own vehicle.
- Getting around Gran Canaria is possible via public or private transport. If you don’t want to rent a car on the island, you can use public buses, taxis or even rent a bicycle.
- There are also cruise ships operating at the port of Las Palmas in Gran Canaria. You can find cruise ships docking at Muelle Santa Catalina right next to the waterfront gardens.