Ferry from La Graciosa to Las Palmas (Gran Canaria)
Tickets & Schedules
How frequent is the ferry connection between La Graciosa and Las Palmas in Gran Canaria?
- The port of La Graciosa has at least 18 daily ferry crossings to the port of Orzola in Lanzarote. The ferry companies that usually operate on the La Graciosa-Orzola ferry route are Biosfera Express and Lineas Maritimas Romero.
- You can take a ferry from the port of Arrecife in Lanzarote to the port of Las Palmas in Gran Canaria. The Arrecife-Las Palmas ferry connection has at least 20 weekly crossings by the ferry companies Trasmediterranea, Naviera Armas and Fred Olsen Express.
Find on Ferryhopper the most convenient ferry itinerary for you and book your ferry tickets for an unforgettable island-hopping experience in the Canary islands!
How long is the ferry trip from La Graciosa to Las Palmas in Gran Canaria?
The total duration of the ferry trip from La Graciosa to Las Palmas in Gran Canaria can be from 4,5 to 8,5 hours depending on the combination of ferry connections and ferry options that you choose to take. Here you can see an indicative range of ferry trip duration options:
- From La Graciosa to Lanzarote (port of Orzola): This is a short ferry trip, that lasts 25 or 30 minutes.
- From Arrecife (Lanzarote) to Las Palmas (Gran Canaria): The fastest way to get from Lanzarote to Las Palmas by ferry takes approximately 3 hours and 45 minutes. while the slowest ferry connection is once a week and takes 8 hours. There is also a middle option of catching a ferry from Arrecife that takes 5 hours and 45 minutes to reach Las Palmas.
Tip: When you are calculating the total time of your journey from La Graciosa to Las Palmas we recommend that you also consider the transport time between the two ports of Lanzarote. From Graciosa, you arrive by ferry at the port of Orzola, located in the north of the island, while the ferries to Las Palmas depart from the port of Arrecife on the east side of Lanzarote. The distance between Orzola and Arrecife is 36 km, so add a 40-minute drive or bus ride to the total duration of your journey.
Ferry ticket price La Graciosa - Las Palmas
The total ferry trip cost for the La Graciosa to Las Palmas indirect ferry connection can be from 48 to 75 euros for a one-way economy fare. The ferry ticket prices are subject to change every year so we recommend that you check for updates in ticket prices and ferry itinerary details on the Ferryhopper pages. Here’s an indicative break down of the ferry ticket prices for the La Graciosa-Las Palmas ferry trip based on the 2019 prices:
- The ferry cost from La Graciosa to Lanzarote is around 14 euros.
- The ferry ticket prices from the port of Arrecife to Las Palmas in Gran Canaria can be from 34 to 60 euros for economy seats.
Distance between La Graciosa and Las Palmas of Gran Canaria
The direct distance between La Graciosa and Gran Canaria is 225 km (121 nautical miles), however, at the moment there is no direct ferry route between the two islands. So the ferry connection from La Graciosa to Las Palmas travels indirectly by the port of Arrecife in Lanzarote. This means that the total distance La Graciosa - Lanzarote- Gran Canaria, calculates to a total distance of 229 km (123 nautical miles).
Tips for your ferry trip from La Graciosa:
- If you travel with your own vehicle from La Graciosa make sure that you arrive at the port at least 90 minutes before your ferry departure. Passengers with no vehicles can be at the port around 60 minutes before departure.
- If you are planning to transfer your vehicle from La Graciosa to Las Palmas in Gran Canaria remember that this is an indirect ferry connection via the ports of Lanzarote. So we recommend that you check the ferry departure and arrival times and calculate some extra time for transfer between the port of Orzola and the port of Arrecife. On Ferryhopper you will find all the ferry connections in the Canary Islands, the available ferry ports and all ferry ticket types including vehicles, bed cabins, and numbered seats.
- From the port of Las Palmas in Gran Canaria, you can also catch a ferry to the island of Fuerteventura as well as to the port of Huelva on the south coast of Spain. On the Ferryhopper pages, you will find more information about the Gran Canaria-Fuerteventura and the Gran Canaria-Huelva ferry routes in order to organize your ferry trip in the most convenient way for you.
- If you require assistance at any point in your ferry booking process please contact the Ferryhopper team - we are here to help you plan your ferry trip in the most suitable way for you.