Traveling from Lanzarote to Gran Canaria by ferry
There are around 20 weekly ferry crossings from Lanzarote to Gran Canaria, serviced daily by 3 ferry companies. Find all information regarding schedules and ticket prices. Compare ferry companies and book ferry tickets for the Canary Islands.
Ferry schedules from Lanzarote to Gran Canaria*
Is there a ferry from Lanzarote to Gran Canaria?
Normally, the route from Lanzarote to Gran Canaria is available with 20 crossings per week on average. The route is available throughout the year, usually serviced by Fred Olsen Express, Naviera Armas and Trasmediterránea. You can compare information and check real-time data on our fare search engine.
How long is the ferry ride from Lanzarote to Gran Canaria?
The ferry crossing duration ranges from 3h 45min to 7h 30min. The fastest ferry crossing is currently operated by Fred Olsen Express. The duration of the trip varies mainly depending on the type of vessel.
How much is the ferry from Lanzarote to Gran Canaria?
Standard ferry tickets from Lanzarote to Gran Canaria cost around €33. The price gets higher or lower according to discounts, offers, seat type, or vehicle and cabin selection.
What’s the ferry schedule from Lanzarote to Gran Canaria?
There are 20 weekly ferry routes from Lanzarote to Gran Canaria. The earliest ferry usually leaves from the port of Arrecife in Lanzarote at 01:30 and arrives in Las Palmas around 06:45. The latest scheduled trip is at 23:59, reaching Las Palmas de Gran Canaria at 05:14.
What’s the distance between Lanzarote and Gran Canaria?
The distance between Lanzarote and Gran Canaria is approximately 111 nautical miles (205 km).
Am I allowed to travel from Lanzarote to Gran Canaria?
Yes, travel between Lanzarote and Gran Canaria is currently allowed. There are no movement restrictions in place for the Canary Islands. For the latest information on COVID-19 and traveling by ferry, visit our relevant FaQ section.
Where can I book ferry tickets from Lanzarote to Gran Canaria?
On ferryhopper.com you can easily book ferry tickets to Gran Canaria from Lanzarote. Find information about available itineraries on Ferryhopper’s Map of ferries, compare ferry companies and itineraries, and plan your trip.
Cycling in Gran Canaria on a bright summer day.
Useful tips for your ferry trip from Lanzarote to Gran Canaria
- From Lanzarote you can start your island-hopping adventure in the Canaries. Ferries leave from the 3 ports of the island to Gran Canaria, Fuerteventura, and La Graciosa.
- Ferryhopper suggests that you arrive at the port of Arrecife at least 1h 30min before departure, as it is very popular particularly during peak season.
- In Gran Canaria, you can use public or private means of transport. If you don’t want to drive a car on the island, you can use public buses, taxis or even rent a bicycle.
- From Gran Canaria you can hop on a ferry to Tenerife to continue your exploration of the magical Canary Islands.
- Maspalomas and Las Palmas de Gran Canaria are two of the best places to stay in Gran Canaria. You can find many accommodation options and interesting activities.