Ferry from Gran Canaria to Huelva
Tickets, Prices & Schedules
Is there a ferry from Gran Canaria to Huelva?
Am I allowed to travel from Gran Canaria to Huelva?
Yes, traveling from Gran Canaria to Huelva by ferry is allowed. Take a look at the latest updates on Covid-19 and ferry travel in Spain and get ready for your trip.
What’s the ferry schedule from Gran Canaria to Huelva
Traveling from Gran Canaria to Huelva by ferry is smooth sailing, as there are 2-3 weekly connections to the Andalusian port.
The earliest ferry leaves at 08:00 in the morning, arriving the following day, at 16:00. The last ferry for Huelva to Gran Canaria departs at 11:00 in the morning and arrives in less than 2 days, at 07:30 in the morning.
Ferry Tickets, Offers & Discounts
How much is the ferry from Gran Canaria to Huelva?
Most tickets to Huelva from Gran Canaria start at around €121. The final cost varies depending on available offers and discounts, seat type, vehicle selection and the company you’re traveling with.
Discover the best available offers for ferry tickets on Ferryhopper. Find real-time information about our ferry routes, compare fares and offers, and book ferry tickets on Ferryhopper at the best price.
For your trip from Gran Canaria to Huelva, there are some available special discounts. If you are an inhabitant of the Canaries, you can take advantage of the Canary Islands resident discount and book your tickets on Ferryhopper at a lower price.
The ferry companies offer discounts to certain passenger categories such as:
- Senior travelers
- Residents of the Canary Islands
Ferry Route Info
How long is the ferry ride from Gran Canaria to Huelva?
The duration of the Gran Canaria - Huelva ferry trip ranges from 32 to 44 hr, depending on the itinerary. Ferryhopper suggests that you book a bed cabin to enjoy a more pleasant ferry trip!
Is there a high-speed ferry from Gran Canaria to Huelva?
Conventional ferries are operating on the route from Gran Canaria to Huelva. The fastest itinerary lasts around 32 hr.
What’s the distance between Gran Canaria and Huelva?
The distance between Las Palmas de Gran Canaria and the port of Huelva is around 692 nautical miles (1,281km).
Ferry Trip Tips
Useful tips for your ferry trip to Huelva from Gran Canaria
Here, you can find our top travel tips for your ferry to Huelva:
- Gran Canaria is one of the capitals of the Canary Islands and the port of Las Palmas can be very busy. We advise you to get to the port 1.5 hr before boarding, especially if you are traveling with your vehicle.
- If you wish to explore all ferry routes between the Canaries and mainland Spain, head over to our Map of ferries! Discover neighboring ports and destinations, and book your trip easily and conveniently.
- Check out our Huelva travel guide for holiday tips, useful information and local tips about the island.
Where to take the ferry from Gran Canaria to Huelva
You can easily catch a ferry to Huelva from Las Palmas de Gran Canaria.
Las Palmas is the capital of Gran Canaria, located on the northeastern coast of the island, approximately 25km from the airport. Local bus lines allow you to get to the capital from the airport easily and quickly.
Can I travel on the ferry from Gran Canaria to Huelva with a car?
Yes, the conventional ferries to Huelva from Gran Canaria allow the transport of vehicles. This is a great way to bring along your car to the Canaries, so make sure to book your vehicle tickets in advance!
Each ferry company serving this route has its own baggage allowance policy:
- Fred. Olsen Express allows 20kg of luggage per person. It also offers trolleys to transport your bags and lockers for €1. Keep in mind that you can only have 1 piece of luggage in the lounge in addition to your handbags, provided that it doesn't obstruct passageways or occupy any seats.
- With Naviera Armas, each passenger can carry a maximum of 60kg in luggage or 4 items in total. The company also offers trolleys to transport them.
As the ferry trip is relatively long, you can book a cabin on the Gran Canaria - Huelva ferry for a more comfortable journey. Alternatively, onboard seating is included in the ticket price.
You can travel with your pet on the ferry from Gran Canaria to Huelva. Pet policies may vary depending on the company you're traveling with. Make sure to carry along all necessary certificates, tickets and pet supplies you for your trip.
Where can I book cheap ferry tickets from Gran Canaria to Huelva?
On Ferryhopper, you can book ferry tickets from Gran Canaria to Huelva hassle-free! Check all available routes from Gran Canaria, find real-time information about our itineraries and book your ferry tickets at the same price as the ferry companies.