Traveling from Stromboli to Naples by ferry
Stromboli is an Aeolian island to the north of Sicily and it contains an active volcano which is worth visiting. A great idea to explore more of the Italian beauty is to take a ferry and reach the port of Naples, as there are several weekly ferry crossings from Stromboli. On Ferryhopper you will find all the available ferry connections from the island of Stromboli to the port of Naples to plan your ferry trip in the best possible way!
How frequent is the ferry connection from Stromboli to Naples?
There are almost 13 ferry routes from the island of Stromboli to the port of Naples. The ferry companies that provide this connection is SNAV and Alilauro.
How long is the ferry trip from Stromboli to Naples?
The duration of the ferry journey from the port of Stromboli to the port of Naples ranges from 4 hr 45 min to 5 hrs, depending on the ferry route that you choose.
What is the distance between Stromboli and Naples?
The island of Stromboli is around 130 nautical miles (242 km) from the port of Naples.
Ferry tickets from Stromboli to Naples: Cost
The cost of the ferry ticket starts from 45 euros for single footing passengers. However special offers are often available so be sure to check the updated Ferryhopper platform!
How can I book my ferry tickets from Stromboli to Naples:
You can visit one of the most important cities of Italy easily with Ferryhopper. Check the Ferryhopper search engine, find the dates of the ferry routes and book your ferry tickets from Stromboli to Naples at the best prices.
Useful tips for your ferry trip from Stromboli to Naples:
- The port of Naples is located near the city centre (Piazza Municipio), and is easily accessible by public transport: it is located about 15 km from Capodichino airport and only 10 min from the station Napoli Centrale railway station.
- In Stromboli, you can follow the path from Piazza San Vincenzo that will take you to the top of the Volcano in about 2 hours.
- Naples and Stromboli are well connected with other Italian ports and islands like Palermo. Check the map of ferries you can find all available ferry routes and connections of the Italian destinations.
- Usually, the ferry route from Naples to Stromboli does not support vehicle transportation.
- For further information about your ferry trip or ferry tickets, you can contact the Ferryhopper customer support!