Traveling from Capri to Naples by ferry
Capri, the cosmopolitan island which is located in the Gulf of Naples, is also an ideal summer destination of Italy. The island of Capri is well connected with mainland Italy through the port of Naples. The Capri-Naples ferry route is quite popular and is served with over 15 daily crossings, throughout the year!
How many connections are there between Capri and Naples?
The 2 ferry operators (SNAV and NLG) offer up to 9 connections per day with the conventional ferry or the high-speed option. Therefore, 18 crossings are served on the Capri-Naples route between the Gulf of Naples and Italy.
What is the duration of the ferry trip from Capri to Naples?
The ferry ride from Capri to Naples lasts from 45 minutes to just over 1 hour.
What is the distance between Capri to Naples?
The port of Capri is approximately 31 km (17 nautical miles) west of the port of Naples.
What is the price of the ferry ticket from Capri to Naples?
The price of a standard ferry ticket for the connection between Capri and the city of Naples varies, depending on seasonality. There is also the option of vehicle transportation through the ferries’ garage.
Where can I book my ferry tickets from Capri to Naples?
On Ferryhopper you can easily choose the option you prefer to travel by ferry from Capri to Naples. You only have to use our search engine and find all the information you need about timetables and ferry ticket prices.
Useful tips for your ferry trip from Capri to Naples:
- The ferry connection between Capri and Naples can be very busy, especially in the high season. We advise you to book your ferry tickets online and get to the port 90 min before boarding.
- There are two options to travel to Naples from Capri: by ferry and by catamaran. Check the Ferryhopper platform and find the best travel solution for you!
- One hand baggage is included in the flying dolphin ticket price. There is an extra fee for additional suitcases.
- In Naples, the most convenient way to reach the central station of Piazza Garibaldi from the port is by taxi (with a fixed fee of 10 euros), or Line 1 of the subway (Piazza Municipio or Università). If instead, you have to go to the Capodichino airport, the Alibus stop is located in Piazza Garibaldi and goes directly to Capodichino.
- For further information about your ferry trip or ferry tickets, you can contact the Ferryhopper team!