Traveling from Mallorca to Menorca by ferry
There are approximately 22 weekly ferry crossings from Mallorca to Menorca. Ferry companies Trasmediterránea, Corsica Ferries and Baleària usually service the routes. Read our ferry guide with the latest information for this itinerary.
Ferry schedules from Mallorca to Menorca*
Is there a ferry from Mallorca to Menorca?
There are three ferry routes from Mallorca to Menorca. The most frequent ferry crossing is from Alcúdia in Mallorca to Ciutadella in Menorca. Normally, this route is available with 3-4 daily crossings. The itinerary is available throughout the year, operated by Baleària.
You can also travel from Palma de Majorca to Mahón with Trasmediterránea, as well as from Alcúdia to Mahón with Corsica Ferries. Compare information and check real-time data on our fare search engine.
How long is the ferry ride from Mallorca to Menorca?
The fastest ferry crossing from Mallorca to Menorca is 1h 30min on average. The duration of the trip varies mainly depending on the connecting ports. The Palma - Mahón lasts around 6h.
How much is the ferry from Mallorca to Menorca?
Standard tickets for the Mallorca - Menorca route usually range from €34 to €88. The price gets higher or lower according to itinerary, as well as vessel type, discounts, offers, seat type, and cabin selection. The cheapest route is the Trasmediterránea 6h crossing.
What’s the ferry schedule from Mallorca to Menorca?
Normally, there is a total of 22 weekly ferry routes from Mallorca to the island of Menorca. The earliest ferry leaves at 05:00 and arrives in Menorca at 06:30 and the last ferry departs at 20:00, reaching Menorca at 21:30.
What’s the distance between Mallorca and Menorca?
The distance between Mallorca and Menorca is approximately 43 nautical miles (80 km). The shortest distance is between the ports of Alcúdia and Ciutadella.
Am I allowed to travel from Mallorca to Menorca?
Yes, ferry travel within the Balearic Islands is currently allowed. You can travel by ferry from Mallorca to Menorca. For more information on COVID-19 traveling, visit our FaQ page.
Where can I book ferry tickets from Mallorca to Menorca?
On Ferryhopper you can easily book ferry tickets from Mallorca to Menorca. Find information about available itineraries on Ferryhopper’s Map of ferries, compare ferry companies and fares, and plan your trip.
Sunset over the old harbor of Ciutadella.
Useful tips for your ferry trip from Mallorca to Menorca
- From Mallorca you can easily travel to Menorca and other Balearic Islands for a day trip or an extended island-hopping adventure. Find all available itineraries on ferryhopper.com.
- If you want to bring your own vehicle on board, it is best to book your tickets early, since garage space is limited. Alternatively, you can rent one on the island.
- Menorca (or Minorca) is known for its relaxing mood and chill-out options. Find a secret cove for swimming, explore the island’s greenery or simply enjoy a cocktail by the marina.
- In Mallorca, there is a bus service that connects the port with the center of Palma de Mallorca. From there you can also take a train or bus to the port of Alcúdia. The distance between the two ports of Mallorca is approximately 55 km and the trip takes approximately 1 hour.
- If you want to see more of the Iberic Peninsula, check out the latest 2021 ferry schedules and plan your trip!