Ferry from Castellammare di Stabia to Capri
Tickets, Prices & Schedules
Is there a ferry from Castellammare di Stabia to Capri?
Yes, you can reach Capri by ferry from Castellammare di Stabia. The connection is seasonal, with ferries operating from April to October, and is served by 3 companies: NLG (Navigazione Libera del Golfo), SNAV and Alilauro Gruson.
Normally, there are up to 5 direct ferry crossings a day to Capri, but there are also connections via Sorrento.
What’s the ferry schedule from Castellammare di Stabia to Capri?
The earliest ferry to Capri usually departs from the port of Castellammare di Stabia at 06:30 and arrives in Capri at around 07:10. The latest ferry leaves at 08:25, reaching Capri at 09:25.
Tip: bear in mind that ferry timetables may change. Therefore, make sure to check your travel time before your trip. You can also track your ferry in real time on the Ferryhopper App!
Ferry Tickets, Offers & Discounts
How much is the ferry from Castellammare di Stabia to Capri?
The price of a single ferry ticket from Castellammare di Stabia to Capri is around €22-23.
On Ferryhopper, you can find all available offers for the ferry trip to Capri from Castellammare di Stabia. Current offers will be automatically applied when booking your ferry tickets.
Take a look at our ferry routes, find the lowest prices and best offers, and book your ferry tickets on Ferryhopper with no hidden fees.
Infants and toddlers up to 2 years old travel from Castellammare di Stabia to Capri for free. There are also discount tickets for:
- Children from to 2 to 12 years old
- Large groups of travelers
- Permanent residents of islands
Note that available discounts may vary depending on the ferry company.
Ferry Route Info
How long is the ferry ride from Castellammare di Stabia to Capri?
The Castellammare di Stabia-Capri ferry crossing can take from around 40 min to 1 hr 20 min, depending on the vessel type and the ferry company you have chosen.
Is there a high-speed ferry from Castellammare di Stabia to Capri?
The connection from Castellammare di Stabia to Capri is also operated by fast ferries. The fastest route is the one by SNAV, which takes 37 min to reach the island.
What's the distance between Castellammare di Stabia and Capri?
The distance between Castellammare di Stabia and Capri is 14 nautical miles (around 26 km).
Ferry Route Info
Useful tips for your ferry trip to Capri from Castellammare di Stabia
Here are some travel tips for your trip from Castellammare di Stabia to Capri:
- Keep in mind that in case of very rough seas, ferry crossings may be suspended. We, therefore, suggest that you always follow the announcements of the company you travel with.
- In July and August, and on weekends, we recommend arriving at the port well in advance to avoid traffic and big crowds.
- Discover useful tips and information about the islands on our Capri travel guide and start planning your trip.
- From Capri, you can easily reach the nearby islands of Ischia and Procida. Take a look at the connections available on our Map of ferries and discover all the islands in the Gulf of Naples!
Where to take the ferry from Castellammare di Stabia to Capri
Ferries to Capri depart from the Marinella pier at the port of Castellammare di Stabia.
Castellammare di Stabia is about 1 hr by train from Naples. The Castellammare di Stabia train station is a 15-min walk from the port of Castellammare di Stabia.
Close to the port, you will find various amenities, such as bars, pizzerias, pharmacies, and paid parking lots.
Can I travel on the ferry from Castellammare di Stabia to Capri with a car?
No, you can’t transfer your vehicle on ferries that operate the Castellammare di Stabia - Capri connection.
Each ferry company has its own luggage policy:
- On Alilauro Gruson ferries, you can transfer only 1 piece of luggage with maximum dimensions of 50x35x20 cm and a maximum weight of 9 kg.
- On NLG ferries, you can carry only 1 piece of luggage with a maximum size of 50x30x15 cm and a maximum weight of 5 kg.
- On SNAV ferries, you can transfer up to 1 piece of hand luggage, with a maximum size of 50x35x20 cm and a maximum weight of 9 kg.
Useful info: for any additional luggage or for luggage that exceeds the indicated size or weight limit, ferry companies usually apply an additional fee.
The ferries that operate the crossing from Castellammare di Stabia to Capri do not have cabins. Only deck-passage accommodation is included in the ticket.
On Castellammare di Stabia - Capri ferries, you can travel safely with your furry friend, as long as it is included in the booking. The pet ticket costs around €4.
Before your trip, we suggest contacting the company you travel with for information about its pet travel conditions and the necessary health documents.
Book cheap ferry tickets from Castellammare di Stabia to Capri
You can easily book cheap ferry tickets to Capri from Castellammare di Stabia online on Ferryhopper. Find all the information on ferries to Capri, compare companies and fares, and plan your trip with ease!