Ferry from Athens (Rafina) to Milos
Tickets & Schedules
Is there a ferry from Athens (Rafina) to Milos?
At present, there are only indirect routes from the port of Rafina to Milos, with other Greek islands as intermediate stops such as Mykonos and Santorini. This can change depending on the season and weather, but you can compare information and check real-time data on our fare search engine.
How long is the ferry ride from Athens (Rafina) to Milos?
The duration of the trip varies depending mainly on the type of vessel, the ferry company and the intermediate destination you choose. On average you will need 11 hours to reach Milos from Rafina.
How much is the ferry from Athens (Rafina) to Milos?
The price of ferry tickets from Rafina to Milos also depends on the type of vessel, the season and the intermediate destination. Generally, the average cost of the tickets is 100€. However, the total cost can be higher or lower depending on reductions, offers, and seat or cabin type.
What’s the ferry schedule from Athens (Rafina) to Milos?
The ferry schedule from Rafina to Milos depends on the ferry route combination that you choose. You can find more information on the ferry routes on the respective pages of Ferryhopper.
What’s the distance between Athens (Rafina) and Milos?
The island of Milos is located about 80 nautical miles (150 km) south of Rafina.
Am I allowed to travel from Athens (Rafina) to Milos?
Yes, travel within Greece is currently allowed. For the latest information on COVID-19 and ferry traveling in Greece, visit our relevant FAQ section.
View of the traditional Cycladic white houses in Milos.
How can I book ferry tickets from Athens (Rafina) to Milos?
For ferry services from Rafina to Milos visit the pages of Ferryhopper. Compare prices and times to book ferry tickets online easily, quickly and cheaply.
Useful tips for your ferry trip from Athens (Rafina) to Milos
- Many of the Rafina - Milos ferries have garages for transporting vehicles.
- The port of Rafina is the second in preference and extent after that of Piraeus and serves all of Attica. From Rafina, many itineraries depart daily and the port can be very busy. For this reason, we recommend that you get there at least 45 minutes earlier, especially if you are traveling with your vehicle.
- Milos is one of the most famous Greek islands and is connected by ferry to Sifnos, Serifos and Kimolos. On the map of Ferryhopper, you will find all the available ferry connections of Milos so that you can easily and quickly plan island-hopping!
- We suggest you take a look at the pages of Ferryhopper for the routes Rafina - Tinos and Rafina - Mykonos.
- For more information on the trip or to confirm the departure time, do not hesitate to contact the Ferryhopper customer service team!