Ferry from Mykonos to Milos
Tickets, Prices & Schedules
Is there a ferry from Mykonos to Milos?
Please note that ferry timetables are subject to change depending on the season and weather conditions.
Am I allowed to travel to Milos from Mykonos?
Yes, you can travel to Milos from Mykonos by ferry at the moment. However, travel guidelines may change. So, make sure to check the latest updates on COVID-19 and ferry traveling in Greece before your trip.
What's the ferry schedule from Mykonos to Milos?
The ferry connection between Mykonos and Milos is operated during the summer with 2 daily crossings. The earliest ferry departs from Mykonos around 11:00, arriving in Milos at 15:30. The last scheduled departure is at 19:00 and the speedboat reaches Milos at 23:40.
Ferry Tickets, Offers & Discounts
How much is the ferry from Mykonos to Milos?
Due to the popularity of this route, the price of a standard ferry ticket for the Mykonos - Milos crossing is almost €70. However, keep in mind that the fare gets higher or lower according to reductions, offers, and seat type.
On Ferryhopper, you can find all available offers for the ferry trip to Milos from Mykonos. Take a look at our ferry routes, find the lowest ferry prices, and book your ferry tickets on Ferryhopper at no extra cost.
Traveling from Mykonos to Milos by ferry is easy, comfortable and you can take advantage of lower-cost ferry tickets thanks to the available discounts. The ferry companies offer discounts of up to 50% to the following passenger categories:
- Children from 5 to 10 years old
- Permanent residents of islands (holders of Unique Islander Number)
- Students of Greek Public Universities
- People with disabilities and their accompanying persons
Note: infants and children up to 3 years travel for free. However, keep in mind that available discounts may vary depending on the company you’re traveling with.
Ferry Route Info
How long is the ferry ride from Mykonos to Milos?
The ferry ride from Mykonos to Milos varies between 3 and 5.5 hr. This depends mainly on the type of vessel and the ferry company.
Is there a high-speed ferry from Mykonos to Milos?
Yes, there are ferry companies that run the route Mykonos - Milos with fast ferries, mainly during the summer. The fastest ferry to Milos takes about 3 hr.
What's the distance between Mykonos and Milos?
The distance between Mykonos and Milos is around 61 nautical miles (112km).
Ferry Trip Tips
Useful tips for your ferry trip from Mykonos to Milos?
Here are some travel tips for your trip from Mykonos to Milos:
- Mykonos is one of the most popular Greek islands and in the summer, it can be quite busy. We suggest that you get to the port at least 1 hour before your ferry’s departure to avoid crowds.
- Unfortunately, the vessels that serve the crossing from Mykonos to Milos don’t have a garage to transport vehicles.
- You can find more information and travel tips about Milos and organize your holidays!
- Milos is located in the West Cyclades and is pretty close to Kimolos, Serifos, Sifnos and many more. On our Map of Ferries, you can find all ferry routes from Milos and organize island hopping in the Cyclades!
Where to take the ferry from Mykonos to Milos?
Mykonos has 2 ports: the new port in Tourlos and the old one. The new port serves the ferry connection between Mykonos and other Greek destinations.
The seaport of Tourlos is located only 2.5km from Chora, 4km from Mykonos airport and is easily accessible by local buses or taxis.
Tip: find all the information you need on the ports of Mykonos in our relevant blog post.
Each company operating the ferry route from Mykonos to Milos has its own baggage allowance policy. Specifically:
- On Seajets ferries, passengers can bring single luggage weighing up to 50kg.
- On Golden Star Ferries, there is no weight limit for luggage but it needs to be placed in the specified luggage trunks.
Good to know: bear in mind that there is no check-in procedure for luggage items.
The trip to Milos isn’t very long, and many high-speed ferries don’t have cabins. For extra comfort during the journey, you can book a seat.
You can travel with your pet on the ferry from Mykonos to Milos, depending on the company and type of vessel. Make sure to carry along the necessary certificates, tickets and any pet supplies you may need for your trip.
Where can I book cheap ferry tickets from Mykonos to Milos
You can book cheap ferry tickets from Mykonos to Milos online on Ferryhopper. On our Map of ferries, you can see all the available ferry connections, compare ferry companies and fares, and book your ferry trip to Milos with just a few clicks.