Traveling from Athens (port of Piraeus) to Lemnos by ferry
There are 3 ferry crossings from Piraeus to Lemnos with sailing duration being approximately 22 hours. Find all information regarding ticket prices and departure times. Compare ferry companies and book your ferry tickets.
Ferry schedules from Athens (port of Piraeus) to Lemnos*
Is there a ferry from Athens (Piraeus) to Lemnos?
Ferries from Piraeus to Lemnos travel approximately 3 times a week, all year round. This can change depending on the season and weather, but you can compare information and check real-time data on our fare search engine. The ferry company that usually serves this route is Blue Star Ferries.
How long is the ferry ride from Athens (Piraeus) to Lemnos?
The ferry journey from Piraeus to Lemnos can last almost a day. For that reason, we recommend that you book a bed cabin for a convenient trip.
How much is the ferry from Athens (Piraeus) to Lemnos?
The average ferry ticket price for the trip Piraeus - Milos is about 20€. However, the total cost can be higher or lower based on reductions, offers, and seat or cabin type.
What’s the ferry schedule from Athens (Piraeus) to Lemnos?
You can find 3 weekly ferry crossings from Piraeus to Lemnos. The earliest ferry usually departs at 14:00 and arrives in Lemnos around 09:55, the next day. The last scheduled trip is at 22:00, reaching the port of Myrina in Lemnos at 19:55, the following noon.
What’s the distance between Athens (Piraeus) and Lemnos?
Lemnos is located about 161 nautical miles (300 km) north of the port of Piraeus.
Am I allowed to travel from Athens (Piraeus) to Lemnos?
Yes, travel within Greece is currently allowed. For the latest information on COVID-19 and ferry traveling in Greece, visit our relevant FAQ section.
Wind natural landscape in Lemnos.
How can I book ferry tickets from Athens (Piraeus) to Lemnos?
Check the Ferryhopper platform and find all ferry routes, their schedules and ferry companies. Compare prices and book online cheap ferry tickets to Lemnos, with no extra cost.
Useful tips for your ferry trip from Athens (Piraeus) to Lemnos
- The port of Piraeus is usually full of travelers during the whole summer season and many ferries can arrive or depart at the same time. We suggest you be at the port at least 1 hour earlier.
- If you go to the port of Piraeus by means of transport, don’t forget that you will need some time to reach the departure gate. You can contact the port authorities to find out the gate number.
- The ferries that serve the route Piraeus - Lemnos have a garage for the transport of vehicles.
- The geographical location of Lemnos connects ports of southern and northern Greece. Take a look at the interactive map of routes and see all the ferry connections of Lemnos.
- For any questions or additional information, the Ferryhopper customer service team will be happy to assist you!