Traveling from Athens (port of Lavrio) to Lemnos by ferry
The ferry route Lavrio - Lemnos normally takes from 10h to 15h and costs start at 30€. Check our summary with the latest data for ferries.
Ferry schedules from Athens (port of Lavrio) to Lemnos*
Is there a ferry from Athens (Lavrio) to Lemnos?
You can find 3-4 ferry routes from Lavrio to Mirina, the port of Lemnos. This can change depending on the season and weather, but you can compare information and check real-time data on our fare search engine. The ferry connection between the 2 ports is usually served by Seajets with the vessel Aqua Blue.
How long is the ferry ride from Athens (Lavrio) to Lemnos?
The ferry journey from Lavrio to Lemnos ranges from 10 to 15 hours. The duration of the trip varies depending mainly on the ferry itinerary that you choose.
How much is the ferry from Athens (Lavrio) to Lemnos?
The cost for the simple ferry ticket on deck for the route Lavrio - Kavala is close to 28€. However, the total cost can be higher or lower depending on reductions, offers, and seat or cabin type.
What’s the ferry schedule from Athens (Lavrio) to Lemnos?
As mentioned, there are around 3 to 4 weekly ferry crossings from Lavrio to Lemnos. The earliest ferry usually departs at 12:30 and arrives in Mirina (Lemnos’s port) around 23:15. The last scheduled trip is at 01:00 after midnight, reaching the port of Lemnos at 11:30, the next morning.
What’s the distance between Athens (Lavrio) and Lemnos?
The island of Lemnos is located around 139 nautical miles or 255 km north of Lavrio.
Am I allowed to travel from Athens (Lavrio) to Lemnos?
Yes, travel within Greece is currently allowed. For the latest information on COVID-19 and ferry traveling in Greece, visit our relevant FAQ section.
View of Myrina, the port of Lemnos.
How can I book ferry tickets from Athens (Lavrio) to Lemnos?
On the Ferryhopper page, you will find everything you need for organizing the trip from Lavrio to Lemnos. Compare prices and departure times, and book online ferry tickets free of charge.
Useful tips for your ferry trip from Athens (Lavrio) to Lemnos?
- The port of Lavrio is located about 60 km from the center of Athens and about 35 km from the airport El. Venizelos. The Attica KTEL operates daily bus services from Pedion Areos to the port of Lavrio which takes about 2 hours, depending on traffic. More information about the port of Lavrio can be found on our relevant page.
- If you go to the port of Lavrio by car or motorbike, we suggest you arrive at the port at least 1 hour before the departure of your ferry, to avoid heavy traffic.
- The ferry that runs the route Lavrio - Lemnos has a garage to transport your personal vehicle.
- Lemnos is located in the northern Aegean and has direct ferries to Agios Efstratios, Lesvos, Chios and Kavala. On our map of ferries, you can find ideas and suggestions to organize island hopping in the Greek islands!
- For any booking or itinerary information, you can contact the Ferryhopper customer service team.