Traveling from Kavala to Lemnos by ferry
The ferry route Kavala - Lemnos normally takes from 3h to 4h and costs start at 20€. Check our summary with the latest data for ferries.
Ferry schedules from Kavala to Lemnos*
Is there a ferry from Kavala to Lemnos?
You can find at least 5 ferry departures a week from Kavala to Lemnos. This can change depending on the season and weather, but you can compare information and check real-time data on our fare search engine. This ferry connection is usually operated by Blue Star Ferries and Seajets.
How long is the ferry ride from Kavala to Lemnos?
The journey from Kavala to Chios lasts around 3 to 4 hours. The duration of the trip varies depending mainly on the type of vessel and the ferry company.
How much is the ferry from Kavala to Lemnos?
The average cost for the single ferry ticket for the route Kavala - Lemnos starts at 18€. However, the total cost can be higher or lower depending on reductions, offers, and seat or cabin type.
What’s the ferry schedule from Kavala to Lemnos?
There are around 5-7 weekly ferry crossings from Kavala to Lemnos. The earliest ferry usually departs at 08:00 and arrives in Myrina, the main port of Lemnos, around 12:30. The last scheduled trip is at 19:00, reaching Lemnos at 23:30.
What’s the distance between from Kavala to Lemnos?
The distance between Kavala and Lemnos is about 69 nautical miles (128 km).
Am I allowed to travel from Kavala to Lemnos?
Yes, travel within Greece is currently allowed. For the latest information on COVID-19 and ferry traveling in Greece, visit our relevant FAQ section.
Impressive volcanic stones in Falakro, Lemnos.
How can I book ferry tickets from Kavala to Lemnos?
On Ferryhopper you can find all ferry services from Kavala to the island of Lemnos. Compare prices and timetables on our updated platform and book online ferry tickets in 4 clicks!
Useful tips for your ferry trip from Kavala to Lemnos
- The port of Kavala is easily accessible as it is located near the city center and about 30 km from the airport.
- Most ferries that connect Kavala to Lemnos have garages for transporting vehicles.
- If you decide to bring along your car, we suggest you arrive at the port at least 45 minutes earlier.
- Lemnos is located in the North Aegean and its main port, Myrina is connected by ferry to Mytilene, Chios, Samos and Agios Efstratios. Check our map of ferries, see all the connections of Lemnos and organize an island-hopping experience easily and quickly!
- For additional information do not hesitate to contact the Ferryhopper customer service team!