Ferry from Mykonos to Paros
Tickets, Prices & Schedules
Is there a ferry from Mykonos to Paros?
There is at least 1 daily ferry crossing from Mykonos to Paros from the end of March to the end of October. The Mykonos - Paros connection is operated by 3 ferry companies: Seajets, Fast Ferries and Golden Star Ferries.
Please note that ferry timetables are subject to change depending on the season. You can check real-time schedules and ferry ticket prices for the Mykonos - Paros route on Ferryhopper.
What’s the ferry schedule from Mykonos to Paros?
The Mykonos - Paros ferry connection is served during spring and summer with daily crossings. In the high season, there are up to 10 daily ferries from Mykonos to Paros.
The earliet ferry departs from Mykonos at 09:50 and reaches the port of Paros around 10:35. The last ferry from Mykonos to Paros usually leaves at 19:10 and arrives at 19:55.
Ferry Tickets, Offers & Discounts
How much is the ferry from Mykonos to Paros?
Mykonos - Paros ferry tickets start at around €51. The final ticket cost depends on the ferry company, available discounts and offers, seat type, and vehicle selection.
On Ferryhopper, you can find all available offers for the ferry trip to Paros from Mykonos. Take a look at our ferry routes, find the lowest prices and book your ferry tickets on Ferryhopper easily and quickly.
Current offers will be automatically applied when booking your ferry tickets.
Traveling from Mykonos to Paros by ferry is easy and comfortable, and you can take advantage of lower-cost ferry tickets thanks to available discounts. Ferry companies offer discounts of up to 50% to certain passenger categories, such as:
- Children (5-10 years old)
- People with disabilities and their accompanying persons
Note: infants and children up to 3-5 years travel for free. Keep in mind that available discounts may vary from one ferry company to another.
Ferry Route Info
How long is the ferry ride from Mykonos to Paros?
The ferry ride from Mykonos to Paros takes approximately 40 min with a high-speed vessel and around 1.5 hr with a conventional ferry.
Tip: worried that weather conditions may affect your time of departure? You can see any changes and track your ferry in real time on the Ferryhopper App.
Is there a high-speed ferry from Mykonos to Paros?
Yes, you can travel with a high-speed ferry from Mykonos to Paros. The fastest ferry to Paros from Mykonos takes about 40 min.
What's the distance between Mykonos and Paros?
The distance between Mykonos and Paros is 24 nautical miles (around 44 km).
Ferry Trip Tips
Useful tips for your ferry trip to Paros from Mykonos
Here are some travel tips for your trip from Mykonos to Paros:
- The port of Mykonos usually gets crowded during the high season. Make sure to arrive there at least 45 min before departure.
- Please keep in mind that the weather conditions might affect the duration of your ferry trip from Mykonos to Paros, particularly if you travel with a high-speed vessel.
- Summer ferry rides can be a bit bumpy. There is nothing to worry about, but if you feel seasick, you can ask the ferry crew for some aspirin or carry anti-nausea pills with you.
- We recommend booking your return to Mykonos in advance as tickets sell out fast.
- If you visit Paros only for a few days, we recommend renting a vehicle to explore this beautiful island. Check out our destination pages for useful information about holidays in Paros.
- From Paros, you can find regular ferry connections to nearby Cycladic islands, such as Naxos, Ios and Antiparos.
Where to take the ferry from Mykonos to Paros?
Mykonos has 2 ports: the new port in Tourlos and the old one. The ferry to Paros departs from the new port, serving ferry connections between Mykonos and other Greek destinations.
The seaport of Tourlos is located only 2.5 km from Chora, 4 km from Mykonos airport and is easily accessible by local buses or taxis.
Tip: find all the information you need on the ports of Mykonos in our relevant blog post.
Can I travel on the ferry from Mykonos to Paros with a car?
Yes, you can travel with a vehicle on the majority of the ferries operating from Mykonos to Paros. All conventional and many high-speed ferries have car decks for vehicle transportation.
Each company operating on the ferry route from Mykonos to Paros has its own baggage allowance policy. More specifically:
- On Seajets ferries, passengers can bring single luggage weighing up to 50 kg.
- On Golden Star Ferries, there is no weight limit for luggage.
- On Fast Ferries, passengers are entitled to carry free of charge luggage up to 50 kg.
However, note that Greek ferry companies are usually quite flexible when it comes to luggage size and weight.
Good to know: bear in mind that there is no check-in procedure for luggage items.
As the trip to Paros from Mykonos is pretty short, the ferries operating on the route normally don’t have cabins. However, for extra comfort during the journey, you can book an airplane-type seat.
On Mykonos - Paros ferries, you can travel with your pet free of charge. Bear in mind that each ferry company has its own pet policy.
Make sure to carry along all necessary pet health certificates, tickets and any supplies you may need for your trip.
Book ferry tickets from Mykonos to Paros
On Ferryhopper, you can book ferry tickets from Mykonos to Paros with ease! On our Map of ferries, you can see all available ferry connections, compare operators and fares, and organize your ferry trip to Paros in just a few steps.