Ferry from Lipari to Panarea
Tickets, Prices & Schedules
Is there a ferry from Lipari to Panarea?
Yes, you can travel by ferry from Lipari to Panarea all year round.
In the summer, there can be more than 6 daily crossings from Lipari to Panarea. The Lipari - Panarea connection is operated by Liberty Lines hydrofoils and by Siremar ferries.
Bear in mind that ferry timetables may change. Therefore, make sure to check your travel time before your trip.
What’s the ferry schedule from Lipari to Panarea?
The earliest ferry departs from Lipari at 08:10 and arrives at the port of Panarea just before 09:05. The latest departure from the Lipari port to Panarea is usually at 18:05, with the ferry arriving around 18:30.
Ferry Tickets, Offers & Discounts
How much is the ferry from Lipari to Panarea?
The Lipari to Panarea ferry price is around €10. The final ticket cost depends on the season and the ferry company.
On Ferryhopper, you can find all available offers for the ferry trip to Panarea from Lipari. Current offers will be automatically applied when you book your ferry ticket.
Find the best ferry prices and book your ferry tickets on Ferryhopper online.
Toddlers up to 3 years old travel from Lipari to Panarea for free. There are also discount tickets for children up to 14 years old and residents of the Aeolian Islands.
Ferry Route Info
How long is the ferry ride from Lipari to Panarea?
The Lipari to Panarea ferry time can range from 25 min to 2 hr. The trip duration depends on the ferry route and company.
Is there a high-speed ferry from Lipari to Panarea?
The connection from Lipari to Panarea is also operated by fast hydrofoils. The fastest one takes only 25 min to reach the Panarea port.
What's the distance between Lipari and Panarea?
Ferry Trip Tips
Useful tips for your ferry trip from Lipari to Panarea
We have some travel tips for your trip from Lipari to Panarea:
- If you decide to stay in Lipari for a few days, you can also visit all the other Aeolian Islands by ferry, apart from Panarea. Find out which islands to visit on our travel guide to the Aeolian Islands.
- The port of Lipari is also connected by ferry to some towns of Sicily and to the port of Naples. Check out the Palermo - Lipari ferry trip, the Milazzo - Lipari, Messina - Lipari and Naples - Lipari ferry routes, and plan your adventure in the Aeolian archipelago!
- Although Panarea is the smallest among the Aeolian Islands, it is also the most popular one. Therefore, we recommend that you book your trip to Panarea well in advance.
- From Panarea, you can continue your journey to the Aeolian Islands and reach the nearby Stromboli by ferry in just 30 min.
- In a few cases, the schedules of ferries that depart from the port of Lipari may change. Make sure to confirm your ferry’s departure time on the Ferryhopper App!
Where to take the ferry from Lipari to Panarea
Ferries and hydrofoils to Panarea depart from the Sottomonastero ferry terminal at the port of Lipari. There are several shops, bars, restaurants, and rental services near the port.
The port area is close to the historic center and some popular attractions, such as the beautiful castle of Lipari.
Can I travel on the ferry from Lipari to Panarea with a car?
Yes, you can board your vehicle on ferries that operate the Lipari - Panarea connection, but not on hydrofoils.
However, keep in mind that, from May to October, motor vehicles of non-residents are not allowed to circulate in Panarea.
On Siremar ferries, passengers can carry 1 piece of luggage up to 20 kg.
On Liberty Lines, passengers can carry up to 10 kg of hand luggage with maximum dimensions of 60x40x20 cm. Young travelers who are entitled to discount tickets can carry up to 5 kg of luggage.
There are no cabins available on the ferries and hydrofoils that operate the Lipari - Panarea route. Only deck-passage accommodations are included in the ticket price.
You can bring your pet on Lipari - Panarea ferries and hydrofoils, as long as you fill out the appropriate information as you book your tickets.
A carrier or cage is required for small pets, while medium- and large-sized pets must wear a muzzle and a leash.
On Siremar ferries there are also special areas on board reserved for passengers with dogs or other pets.
Book cheap ferry tickets from Lipari to Panarea
You can book cheap ferry tickets from Lipari to Panarea online on Ferryhopper. On our Map of ferries, you can see all the available ferry connections, compare ferry companies and fares, and book your ferry trip to Panarea easily and quickly!