Ferry from Filicudi to Panarea
Tickets, Prices & Schedules
Is there a ferry from Filicudi to Panarea?
Yes, you can travel by ferry from Filicudi to Panarea all year round. However, the ferry route is indirect and requires a change in the island of Lipari or Salina.
There are usually 2-3 weekly crossings to Panarea, operated by Liberty Lines and Siremar. However, from mid-June to August there are daily ferry crossings from Filicudi to Panarea.
Am I allowed to travel to Panarea from Filicudi?
Yes, you can travel from Filicudi to Panarea by ferry at the moment. Check the latest updates on Covid-19 and ferry travel in Italy and get ready for your trip.
What’s the ferry schedule from Filicudi to Panarea?
The earliest ferry to Panarea departs around 07:00. The Filicudi - Panarea route includes a change in Lipari. Ferries arrive in Lipari at 08:10 and leave for Panarea around 20 min later, at 08:30, arriving at 09:40.
Ferry Tickets, Offers & Discounts
How much is the ferry from Filicudi to Panarea?
The ferry price from Filicudi to Panarea ranges between €18 and €25. The ticket cost depends on the company and the season.
On Ferryhopper, you can find all available offers for the ferry trip to Panarea from Filicudi. Take a look at our ferry routes, find the lowest ferry prices, and book your ferry tickets on Ferryhopper at the same price with ferry companies.
Toddlers up to 3 years old travel from Filicudi to Panarea for free. There are also discount tickets for children up to 14 years old and residents of the Aeolian Islands.
Ferry Route Info
How long is the ferry ride from Filicudi to Panarea?
The ferry time from Filicudi to Panarea is between 2 hr and 2 hr 30 min. The trip duration depends on the boat type (ferry or hydrofoil).
Is there a high-speed ferry from Filicudi to Panarea?
The connection from Filicudi to Panarea is also operated by fast hydrofoils. The fastest ferry takes around 2 hr to reach the port of Panarea, including a change in the island of Lipari.
What's the distance between Filicudi and Panarea?
The distance between Filicudi and Panarea is 24 nautical miles (around 45km).
Ferry Trip Tips
Useful tips for your ferry trip to Panarea from Filicudi
Here are some travel tips for your trip from Filicudi to Panarea:
- The Aeolian Islands can be more expensive than usual during the high season. Therefore, we advise you to book the ferry and your accommodation in Panarea well in advance.
- In addition to the ferry route with a stopover in Lipari from Filicudi, you can also reach Panarea with direct connections from other islands, such as Stromboli or Vulcano. Take the ferry from Stromboli to Panarea and from Vulcano to Panarea and explore the mesmerizing beauty of the Aeolian Islands.
- If you want to leave directly from the Italian peninsula to Panarea, just jump on the ferry from Naples to Panarea!
- In a few cases, the schedules of ferries that depart from the port of Filicudi may change. Make sure to confirm your ferry’s departure time. You can also track your ferry in real-time on the Ferryhopper app!
Where to take the ferry from Filicudi to Panarea?
Ferries and hydrofoils to Panarea depart from the small pier in the port of Filicudi, in the southern part of the island. The port area is very close to the waterfront with several bars and restaurants. You can also reach the famous Porto beach near the port area.
Can I travel on the ferry from Filicudi to Panarea with a car?
Yes, it is possible to embark motor vehicles on the conventional ferries that operate the Filicudi - Panarea connection, but not on the hydrofoils.
However, keep in mind that, from May to October, motor vehicles of non-residents are not allowed to circulate in Panarea.
Each company operating the ferry route from Filicudi to Panarea has its own baggage allowance policy. Specifically:
- On Siremar ferries, each passenger is entitled to have 1 piece of baggage with a maximum weight of 20kg.
- On Liberty Lines hydrofoils, you can carry up to 10kg of hand luggage with dimensions of 60x40x20cm.
Given the short duration of the trip, there are no cabins on the hydrofoils and ferries from Filicudi to Panarea. Instead, onboard seating is included in the ticket price.
You can travel with your pet on Filicudi - Panarea ferries and hydrofoils, as long as you fill out the appropriate information as you book your tickets.
A carrier or cage is required for small pets, while large-sized pets must wear a muzzle and a leash. On Siremar ferries, there are also special areas on board reserved for passengers with dogs or other pets.
Where can I book ferry tickets from Filicudi to Panarea?
You can book cheap ferry tickets from Filicudi to Panarea online on Ferryhopper. On our Map of ferries, you can see all the available ferry connections, compare ferry companies and fares, and book your ferry trip to Panarea in just a few clicks!