Ferry from Ischia to Procida
Tickets, Prices & Schedules
Is there a ferry from Ischia to Procida?
There are usually around 20 daily ferry crossings from Ischia to Procida throughout the year. This ferry route is operated by 3 companies: Caremar, SNAV and Medmar.
Please bear in mind that ferry timetables may change from season to season. You can find available ferry routes, compare prices and book your tickets from Ischia to Procida online on Ferryhopper.
What’s the ferry schedule from Ischia to Procida?
There are normally 20 daily ferry crossings from Ischia to Procida. The earliest ferry from Ischia to Procida departs at around 04:30 and arrives in Procida around 04:50. The latest departure is usually at 19:40 reaching Procida at around 20:10.
Ferry Tickets, Offers & Discounts
How much is the ferry from Ischia to Procida?
The price of a ferry ticket from Ischia to Procida is around €12. The ticket cost varies depending on vehicle and seat selection, as well as available discounts.
Discover the best available offers for your trip to Procida on Ferryhopper. Find real-time information about our ferry routes in Italy, compare fares and offers, and book your ferry tickets on Ferryhopper without hidden fees.
Children up to 2 years old travel for free, while there are year-round discounts for those up to the age of 12. Some companies also provide reduced fares for large groups and residents. If you book a return ticket, you will be eligible for a discount.
Ferry route info
How long is the ferry ride from Ischia to Procida?
The duration of the ferry from the port of Ischia to Procida takes from 15 to 30 min depending on the port of arrival and the type of ferry (conventional ferry or hydrofoil).
Is there a high-speed ferry from Ischia to Procida?
Yes, the fastest ferry to Procida from Ischia takes about 15 min by high-speed ferries (hydrofoils).
What’s the distance between Ischia and Procida?
The distance between Ischia and Procida is 4 nautical miles (about 7 km).
Ferry Trip Tips
Useful tips for your ferry trip to Procida from Ischia
Here are some important travel tips for your trip from Ischia to Procida:
- In case of hazardous weather conditions, ferry services are usually suspended. Please make sure to always consult with the company you are traveling with.
- Ferry times can change depending on the ferry company. It is advisable to take a look at the ferry timetable from Ischia to Procida again a few days before your departure.
- During the summer months, it is preferable to arrive at the port of Ischia at least 1 hour before boarding to avoid delays.
- You can also take a ferry from Ischia to Naples, from Ischia to Sorrento and from Ischia to Positano.
- Add our Procida travel guide to your reading list and make the most of your trip!
Where to take the ferry from Ischia to Procida
There are 3 ports in Ischia but ferries and hydrofoils to Procida depart only from Ischia port and Casamicciola. Both ports are located in the northern part of Ischia.
The Ischia port is the main port and the busiest corner of the island with prestigious restaurants and trendy clubs.
The port of Casamicciola is the second largest port on the island. It is about 13 min from the town of Ischia.
Can I travel on the ferry from Ischia to Procida with a car?
Some of the ferries (and not hydrofoils) serving crossings from Ischia to Procida allow the transfer of vehicles on the island of Procida.
Keep in mind that there are restrictions on vehicle circulation on Italy's smaller islands during certain times of the year.
Each ferry company from Ischia to Procida has its own baggage allowance policy. Specifically:
- Medmar allows 1 piece of luggage of 20 kg maximum per person free of charge.
- SNAV allows passengers to bring 1 piece of hand luggage weighing up to 9 kg and with a maximum size of 50x35x20 cm with no extra fee.
- On Caremar ferries, it is possible to carry 1 piece of hand luggage weighing up to 20 kg on a conventional ferry and up to 10 kg on a hydrofoil with a maximum size of 50x40x20 cm at no extra cost.
Ferries from Ischia to Procida do not have cabins, as the journey is very short. Onboard seating is included in the ticket price.
Pets are welcome on ferries traveling to Procida from Ischia. Therefore, you can safely travel with your pet, which must be included in the booking.
As pet policies and amenities may vary, make sure to contact the company you’re traveling with for additional information.
Book cheap ferry tickets from Ischia to Procida
On Ferryhopper, you can book your ferry tickets to Procida from Ischia hassle-free! Find real-time information about ferries to Procida and plan your trip without hidden fees!