Ferry from Ibiza to Valencia
Tickets, Prices & Schedules
Is there a ferry from Ibiza to Valencia?
Yes, there are about 17 weekly ferry crossings from Ibiza to Valencia, operated by 3 ferry companies: Trasmediterránea, Baleària and GNV.
Keep in mind that ferry timetables are subject to change depending on the season. Check real-time schedules and book ferry tickets online for the Ibiza - Valencia route on Ferryhopper.
Am I allowed to travel from Ibiza to Valencia?
Yes, traveling by ferry from Ibiza to Valencia is possible. Take a look at the latest updates on Covid-19 and ferry travel in Spain and get ready for your trip.
What’s the ferry schedule from Ibiza to Valencia
Ferries from the port of Ibiza to the port of Valencia are available around 17 times per week, with increased ferry frequency in the summer.
The earliest ferry usually departs at 08:00 in the morning and arrives in Valencia around 14:00. The latest departure from Ibiza is scheduled for 23:00, with the ferry arriving in Valencia the following day, at 07:00 in the morning.
Ferry Tickets, Offers & Discounts
How much is the ferry from Ibiza to Valencia?
Ferry prices from Ibiza to Valencia start from €42 to €70. The final ticket cost may vary depending on discounts, seat type and vehicle selection.
Discover the best available offers for the ferry connection you’re interested in on Ferryhopper. Find updated information about our ferry crossings in real-time, compare prices and offers, and book your ferry tickets on Ferryhopper at no extra cost.
Toddlers can travel from Ibiza to Valencia for free. There are also discount tickets for children and residents of the Balearic Islands.
Ferry Route Info
How long is the ferry ride from Ibiza to Valencia?
The duration of the ferry ride from Ibiza to Valencia ranges from 5 to 7 hr, depending on the ferry operator and type of vessel.
Is there a high-speed ferry from Ibiza to Valencia?
The Ibiza - Valencia route is normally operated by conventional ferries that have bed cabins and garage spaces for the transfer of vehicles. The fastest ferry to Valencia takes about 5 hr.
What’s the distance between Ibiza and Valencia?
The distance between Ibiza and Valencia is approximately 94 nautical miles (175 km).
Ferry Trip Tips
Useful tips for your ferry trip to Valencia from Ibiza
Here are our top travel tips for your trip from Ibiza to Valencia:
- The port of Ibiza can get quite busy in the summer, so we suggest that you reach the port well in advance, especially if you are traveling with your vehicle.
- The best way to reach the port of Ibiza is by public transport or car, as taxis are the most expensive means of transport on the island.
- From the subway stop of Grau Canyamelar (Line 5), near the port of Valencia, you can easily reach the center of the city.
- Valencia is a great destination for food lovers! It is particularly famous for its paella and its juicy oranges. We recommend exploring its local food markets for more!
- Find out more information about the city and port in our Valencia travel guide.
Where to take the ferry from Ibiza to Valencia
From the main port of Ibiza, you can travel directly by ferry to the port of Valencia. The port of Ibiza is located close to the island’s Old Town and it's a 10-minute drive from the airport.
The port of Ibiza is also close to some of the most popular beaches on the island, such as Playa d'en Bossa and Platja de ses Figueretes. There, you can find famous clubs and resorts.
Can I travel on the ferry from Ibiza to Valencia with a car?
Yes, you can travel with a vehicle on all ferries from Ibiza to Valencia.
Ferry companies operating on this route have different luggage policies:
- Trasmediterránea allows passengers to carry luggage with a maximum weight of 40kg for cabins and 30kg for onboard seating. There are usually closed spaces for luggage on the ferries.
- With Baleària, there are no limitations on the amount of luggage, as long as you can carry and handle it on your own. There are open luggage trunks in the passenger lounges for your luggage.
- On the ferries of GNV, you can carry up to 2 pieces of personal luggage.
Most of the ferries that travel to Valencia from Ibiza have cabins as well as numbered seats for a more comfortable trip.
You can bring along your pet on the ferry to Valencia. Depending on the operator you’ve chosen, there are various services and infrastructures for your little friend, such as special pet-friendly cabins. For more information regarding documents and pet travel, we suggest that you consult the ferry company you’re traveling with.
Where can I book cheap ferry tickets from Ibiza to Valencia?
You can book cheap ferry tickets from Ibiza to Valencia online on Ferryhopper. On our Map of ferries, you can find all available ferry routes, compare companies and prices, and book your ferry trip to Valencia in just a few clicks.