Ferry Fuerteventura - Lanzarote
Tickets, Prices, Times, Companies
Is there a ferry from Fuerteventura to Lanzarote?
The ferry route from Fuerteventura to Lanzarote is served several times per day throughout the year. The ferry companies that usually operate on this route are Fred. Olsen Express, Naviera Armas and Líneas Romero.
Please note that ferry timetables are subject to change depending on the season. You can find real-time information, compare ferry ticket prices and book tickets for the ferry Fuerteventura - Lanzarote on Ferryhopper, with no extra fees.
How long is the ferry from Corralejo (Fuerteventura) to Lanzarote?
Ferry duration from Fuerteventura to Lanzarote ranges from 25-35 min. Travel time depends on the type of ferry (fast or standard).
Is there a high-speed ferry from Fuerteventura to Lanzarote?
Yes, there are high-speed ferries traveling from Fuerteventura to Lanzarote. The fastest ferry to Fuerteventura takes 25 min to reach the island.
How much is the ferry from Fuerteventura to Lanzarote?
The cheapest ferry ticket from Fuerteventura to Lanzarote costs €18. The final ticket price can be higher or lower depending on the vehicle and seat selection, as well as the available discounts, such as the resident discount.
What’s the ferry schedule from Fuerteventura to Lanzarote?
There are at least 8 daily ferry crossings from the port of Corralejo to Lanzarote (Playa Blanca), with ferry frequency usually increasing during the summer.
The earliest ferry normally departs from Fuerteventura at 06:15 and arrives in Lanzarote at around 06:40. The latest ferry departure is at 20:00, reaching the port of Playa Blanca at 20:35.
What’s the distance between Fuerteventura and Lanzarote?
The distance between Fuerteventura and Lanzarote is approximately 7 nautical miles (about 13km).
Am I allowed to travel from Fuerteventura to Lanzarote?
Yes, you can travel from Fuerteventura to Lanzarote at the moment, as movement between the Canary Islands is allowed. Bear in mind, however, that travel guidelines may change. For more detailed and up-to-date information, please visit the official Canary Islands tourism website.
Where can I book cheap ferry tickets from Fuerteventura to Lanzarote?
You can book cheap ferry tickets from Fuerteventura to Lanzarote on Ferryhopper with just a few clicks. See the available ferry connections on our Map of ferries, compare schedules, companies and prices, and book ferry tickets to Fuerteventura online at no extra cost.
The beautiful Famara beach on the north coast of Lanzarote
Useful tips for your ferry trip from Fuerteventura to Lanzarote
Here are some travel tips for your trip from Fuerteventura to Lanzarote:
- The port of Corralejo in Fuerteventura can get quite busy. We recommend arriving at least 1.5 hr before departure, especially if you are traveling with a vehicle.
- Lanzarote is a great all-year-round destination, as temperatures rarely drop below 20°C.
- There is no need for a passport for the Fuerteventura to Lanzarote ferry route. You only need it when traveling to one of these islands from abroad.
- It is a great idea to plan Fuerteventura to Lanzarote day trips. They are close to each other, the ferry time is less than 3 hours and there are multiple return crossings. Check our relevant page on the ferry from Tenerife to Gran Canaria to get the overall picture of the trip.
- Check out our Lanzarote travel guide for tips and useful information about the island.
- For more information about your ferry trip from Fuerteventura to Lanzarote, you can contact our customer support team.
Where to take the ferry from Fuerteventura to Lanzarote
You can take the ferry to Playa Blanca in Lanzarote from the port of Corralejo in Fuerteventura. Corralejo is located in the north of Fuerteventura, approximately 26km from Puerto del Rosario - the island's capital - and about 40km from Fuerteventura Airport.
The port of Corralejo can be reached by public transport. To get there from Puerto del Rosario, you can take bus 6. Buses depart regularly and the ride is approximately 40 min. There is no direct public bus service from the airport to Corralejo, but bus route 3 takes you to Puerto del Rosario.
Can I travel with a car on the Fuerteventura to Lanzarote ferry?
Yes, the Lanzarote - Fuerteventura ferries can transport vehicles. However, bear in mind that the garage seats for vehicles may run out fast, so we suggest that you book your car or motorbike ticket well in advance! The Corralejo to Playa Blanca ferry prices for a car range from €22 to €35, while for motorcycles from approximately €18 to €32.
Note: The Lineas Romero ferries for this crossing don't have garages for vehicles.
Follow Ferryhopper to find all available ferry ticket discounts and offers for vehicles and easily travel from Lanzarote to Fuerteventura by ferry.
Each ferry company has its own baggage allowance policy. Specifically:
- Fred. Olsen Express: The company allows 20kg of luggage per person. It also offers trolleys to transport your bags and lockers for €1. Keep in mind that you can only have 1 piece of luggage in the lounge in addition to your handbags, provided that it doesn't obstruct passageways or occupy a seat.
- Naveria Armas: The company allows 60kg or 4 items of luggage per person. It also offers trolleys to transport them.
- Líneas Romero: The company allows up to 20kg of carry-on luggage per person.
Ferries traveling from Fuerteventura to Lanzarote do not have cabins, as the trip duration is quite short. Most companies offer numbered seats.