Ferry from Fuerteventura to Lanzarote
Tickets, Prices & Schedules
Is there a ferry from Fuerteventura to Lanzarote?
The ferry route from Fuerteventura to Lanzarote is served many times per day all year round. There are multiple daily crossings from the port of Corralejo (Fuerteventura) to Playa Blanca (Lanzarote). In summer and autumn, you can find around 25 daily ferry crossings.
The ferry companies that usually operate on this route are Fred. Olsen Express, Naviera Armas and Líneas Romero.
What’s the ferry schedule from Fuerteventura to Lanzarote
The first ferry normally departs from Fuerteventura at 06:15 and arrives in Lanzarote at around 06:40. The last ferry departure usually takes place at 20:00, reaching the port of Playa Blanca at 20:35.
Please note that ferry timetables may change depending on the season. You can find real-time information, compare fares and book ferry tickets to the Canary Islands on Ferryhopper.
Ferry Tickets, Offers & Discounts
How much is the ferry from Fuerteventura to Lanzarote?
Ferry tickets from Fuerteventura to Lanzarote start at around €18. The final cost depends on available offers and discounts, seat type and vehicle selection, as well as the company you’re traveling with.
Discover the best available ferry deals and offers for Spain on Ferryhopper. Find real-time information about ferry routes, compare fares and offers, and book ferry tickets to the Canaries at the best prices!
Note that current offers are automatically applied when booking your ferry tickets on Ferryhopper.
Find all special discounts on Ferryhopper, including the Canary Islands resident discount reaching up to 75-85%, and book cheap ferry tickets to Lanzarote!
The passenger categories normally entitled to discount tickets are:
- Children (4-11 years old)
- Young travelers (<26 years old)
- Senior travelers (60+ years old)
- Residents of the Canary Islands
Note: infants and toddlers up to 3 years old normally travel free of charge. Note that available discounts may vary from one ferry company to another.
Ferry Route Info
How long is the ferry ride from Fuerteventura to Lanzarote?
Ferry duration from Fuerteventura to Lanzarote usually ranges from 25 min to 35 min.
Is there a high-speed ferry from Fuerteventura to Lanzarote?
Yes, there are high-speed ferries traveling from Fuerteventura to Lanzarote. The fastest ferry to Lanzarote takes only 25 min to reach the island.
What’s the distance between Fuerteventura and Lanzarote?
The distance between Fuerteventura and Lanzarote is approximately 7 nautical miles (about 13 km).
Ferry Trip Tips
Useful tips for your ferry trip to Lanzarote from Fuerteventura
Here are some travel tips for your trip from Fuerteventura to Lanzarote:
- The port of Corralejo in Fuerteventura can get quite busy in high season. We recommend arriving at least 1.5 hr before boarding, especially if you are traveling with a vehicle.
- Check out our Lanzarote travel guide for more information about your holidays on the island.
- Make sure to book your tickets for the return Lanzarote - Fuerteventura ferry well in advance, as availability might be limited.
- From Lanzarote, you can easily travel to other neighboring islands, such as La Graciosa and Fuerteventura. Find all available ferry routes on Ferryhopper and the top tips for your island-hopping adventure in the Canaries.
- For even easier and faster bookings, download the Ferryhopper App for free!
Where to take the ferry from Fuerteventura to Lanzarote
You can take the ferry to Playa Blanca in Lanzarote from the port of Corralejo in Fuerteventura. Corralejo is located in northern Fuerteventura, approximately 26 km from Puerto del Rosario, the island's capital, and about 40 km from Fuerteventura Airport.
The port of Corralejo can be reached by public transport. To get there from Puerto del Rosario, you can take bus 6. Buses depart regularly and the ride is approximately 40 min. There is no direct public bus service from the airport to Corralejo, but bus route 3 takes you to Puerto del Rosario.
Can I travel on the ferry from Fuerteventura to Lanzarote with a car?
Yes, all Naviera Armas and most Fred. Olsen Express ferries operating on the Fuerteventura - Lanzarote route have car decks and transport vehicles.
Bear in mind that the car-deck spaces may run out fast. Therefore, we suggest that you book your car or motorcycle ticket well in advance.
Each ferry company has its own baggage allowance policy. Specifically:
- The company of Naviera Armas allows 60 kg in luggage or 4 items per person. It also offers trolleys to transport them.
- On Líneas Romero, each passenger can carry up to 3 luggage items weighing up to 20 kg in total.
- With Fred. Olsen Express, you can carry up to 20 kg of luggage. There are also trolleys to transport your bags and lockers for €1. Keep in mind that you can only have 1 piece of luggage in the lounge in addition to your handbags.
Ferries traveling from Fuerteventura to Lanzarote do not have cabins, as the trip duration is quite short. However, note that onboard seating is included in the ticket price.
You can travel with your pet on all Fuerteventura - Lanzarote ferries, as long as you include the pet in the booking.
Pets are normally allowed in seating areas, as long as they weigh up to 10 kg and stay in a carrier, but not in dinning areas. They are also allowed on the outside decks. When outside their carriers, pets should wear a leash.
Tip: make sure you carry your pet’s updated health certificates and any necessary supplies you might need during the trip.
Book cheap ferry tickets from Fuerteventura to Lanzarote
Check out all available ferry connections in the Canaries on our Map of ferries, compare schedules and prices, and book ferry tickets from Fuerteventura to Lanzarote online on Ferryhopper easily and quickly!