Traveling from Lanzarote to Fuerteventura by ferry
There are over 20 daily ferry crossings from Lanzarote to Fuerteventura, serviced by 3 ferry companies. Find all information regarding schedules and ticket prices. Compare ferry companies and book ferry tickets for the Canary Islands.
Ferry schedules from Lanzarote to Fuerteventura*
Is there a ferry from Lanzarote to Fuerteventura?
Normally, the route from Lanzarote to Fuerteventura is available with 140 weekly crossings on average. The route is available throughout the year, usually serviced by Fred Olsen Express, Naviera Armas and Líneas Marítimas Romero. You can compare information and check real-time data on our fare search engine.
How long is the ferry ride from Lanzarote to Fuerteventura?
The ferry crossing duration from Lanzarote to Fuerteventura is 30 minutes on average. The duration of the trip varies mainly depending on weather conditions.
How much is the ferry from Lanzarote to Fuerteventura?
Ferry tickets from Lanzarote to Fuerteventura are €20 approximately. The price gets higher or lower according to discounts, offers, type of vessel, and ferry company.
What’s the ferry schedule from Lanzarote to Fuerteventura?
There are more than 20 daily ferry crossings from the port of Playa Blanca in Lanzarote to Corralejo in Fuerteventura. The earliest ferry usually leaves from Lanzarote at 07:00 and arrives in Fuerteventura around 07:30. The latest scheduled trip is at 20:00, reaching the port of Corralejo at 20:30.
What’s the distance between Lanzarote and Fuerteventura?
The distance between Lanzarote and Fuerteventura is approximately 8 nautical miles (14 km).
Am I allowed to travel from Lanzarote to Fuerteventura?
Yes, travel between Lanzarote and Fuerteventura is currently allowed. There are no movement restrictions in place for the Canary Islands. For the latest information on COVID-19 and traveling by ferry, visit our relevant FaQ section.
Where can I book ferry tickets from Lanzarote to Fuerteventura?
On ferryhopper.com you can easily book ferry tickets to Fuerteventura from Lanzarote. Find information about available itineraries on Ferryhopper’s Map of ferries, compare ferry companies and itineraries, and plan your trip.
Dramatic view of the Rural Park of Betancuria in Fuerteventura.
Useful tips for your ferry trip from Lanzarote to Fuerteventura
- Ferryhopper suggests that you get to the port of Playa Blanca at least 1h 30min before departure, especially if you are traveling with your vehicle. The port gets busy and tickets to Fuerteventura tend to sell out.
- The port of Playa Blanca in Lanzarote is a great place to spend some time while you wait for boarding. You can find many cafes, shops and restaurants in the beach area.
- From Fuerteventura you can travel to the neighboring island of Lobos. You just have to take a ferry from the port of Corralejo and, in 15 minutes, you will be on the beautiful small islet of the Canary Islands.
- The best places to stay in Fuerteventura are the island’s three ports: Corralejo, Puerto del Rosario and Morro Jable. There are many accommodation options for you to choose, from cute B&Bs to luxurious resorts.
- If you’re eager to start exploring Fuerteventura the moment you step foot on the port of Corralejo, you can start by visiting the casco viejo of the city. The old town of Corralejo is a few minutes on foot from the port. There, you can find many shops and restaurants, and appreciate the heritage of the port city.