Traveling from Tenerife to La Gomera by ferry
Tenerife is the biggest island of the Canary Archipelago and is well connected with all the islands of the complex. Taking a ferry from the port of Los Cristianos in Tenerife is the fastest way to reach the island of La Gomera, as from the port of Tenerife you can travel by ferry to two of the ports of La Gomera. You can use the Ferryhopper search engine and find all the available ferry connections of Tenerife with La Gomera, compare ferry tickets prices and plan your vacation on the beautiful volcanic islands!
Ferry schedules from Tenerife to La Gomera*
How frequent is the ferry connection between Tenerife and La Gomera?
- Los Cristianos - San Sebastian: There are 2 ferry companies that each provides this ferry connection with 3 daily crossings: Naviera Armas and Fred Olsen Express.
- Los Cristianos - Valle Gran Rey: This ferry route is operated by the ferry company Naviera Armas with 2 weekly sailings.
How long is the ferry ride from Tenerife to La Gomera?
The duration of the ferry trip ranges from 50 min to 1hr 45 min, depending on the crossing that you choose.
What is the distance between Tenerife and La Gomera?
The port of Los Cristianos is approximately 21 nautical miles (39 km) from the port of San Sebastian and 32 nautical miles (60 km) from the port of Valle Gran Rey.
Ferry tickets from Tenerife to La Gomera: Cost
The price of the ferry ticket starts from 28 euros for single footing passengers. There is also the option to transfer your vehicle through the ferry’s garage.
Check the Ferryhopper platform, find all the available ferry ticket types and organize your ferry trip from Tenerife to La Gomera.
How can I book my ferry tickets from Tenerife to La Gomera?
La Gomera is pretty close to the island of Tenerife and you can easily travel by ferry from one island to another with Ferryhopper! On our pages, we present you all the available ferry schedules in order to book your ferry tickets from Tenerife to La Gomera easily and at the best prices.
Useful tips for your ferry trip from Tenerife to La Gomera:
- The port of Los Cristianos in Tenerife can be quite busy during the high season. In that case, Ferryhopper suggests that you get to the port 90 min before boarding, especially if you are traveling with your vehicle.
- The island of La Gomera is well connected with other volcanic islands of the Canary Archipelago like La Palma and El Hierro. Check the Ferryhopper map of ferries and plan and unforgettable island hopping to the beautiful Canary Islands.
- Furthermore, the ports of La Gomera, are connected with each other by ferry! Don’t miss the chance to admire the beauty of the island by the sea.
- For further details about your ferry trip or ferry tickets, you can contact the Ferryhopper customer services!