Traveling from La Palma to La Gomera by ferry
The island of La Palma is located to the west of the Canarian Complex and is well connected with the island of La Gomera. It is a very popular connection with regular weekly ferry routes. The Ferryhopper search engine will present you all the ferry routes, the available itineraries and the best prices in order to organize your ferry trip and easily book the ferry tickets from La Palma to La Gomera.
How frequent is the ferry connection between La Palma and La Gomera?
One of the main ferry connections from the port of Santa Cruz de la Palma is the port of San Sebastian in La Gomera. There are over 18 ferry routes per week that are usually operated by the ferry companies Naviera Armas and Fred Olsen Express.
How long is the ferry ride from La Palma to La Gomera?
The ferry journey between the port of La Palma and the port of San Sebastian in Gomera is approximately 2 to 2.5 hrs long.
What is the distance between La Palma and La Gomera?
The island of La Gomera is the closest to La Palma. The distance between them is around 57 nautical miles (105 km).
Ferry tickets from La Palma to La Gomera: Cost
The price of the ferry tickets depends on the ferry route and the ferry company. Normally, it starts from 27 euros for single footing passengers. In addition, the ferries of this connection offer the option to transport your vehicle in their garage.
How can I book my ferry tickets from La Palma to La Gomera?
You can easily book your ferry tickets by using the Ferryhopper search engine! We will help you find all the information about itineraries and prices, so you can organize your best ferry trip from La Palma to La Gomera!
Useful tips for your ferry trip from La Palma to La Gomera:
- It is advised to get to the port of Santa Cruz de la Palma 90 min before boarding, especially if you are traveling with your vehicle.
- In La Gomera, there are bus services -bus line number 2- that connect the port with the main settlements of the island.
- The island of La Gomera offers the possibility to travel between its 3 ports by ferry! Check the Ferryhopper page about La Gomera and sail around the island!
- Both La Palma and La Gomera are well connected with other Canary Islands like El Hierro and Tenerife. For an unforgettable island hopping, the Ferryhopper map of ferries will show you all the available ferry connections between the Canary Islands!
- For further information about your ferry trip or ferry tickets, you can contact the Ferryhopper customer services!