Ferry from Dénia to Mallorca
Tickets, Prices & Schedules
Is there a ferry from Dénia to Mallorca?
There are daily ferry crossings from Dénia to Mallorca. The company that normally operates on this route is Baleària.
Please note that ferry timetables are subject to change depending on the season. You can find real-time schedules for your trip from Dénia to Mallorca and book ferry tickets online on Ferryhopper.
What’s the ferry schedule from Dénia to Mallorca
There is usually at least 1 daily crossing from Dénia to Mallorca. Ferries normally depart from Dénia at 17:00 and arrive in Palma de Mallorca at around 22:15.
Ferry Tickets, Offers & Discounts
How much is the ferry from Dénia to Mallorca?
Ferry prices from Dénia to Mallorca usually start at around €70. The final ticket cost may vary depending on discounts, seat type and vehicle selection.
On Ferryhopper, you can discover the best available offers for the route you’re interested in. Find updated information about our ferry connections, compare prices and offers, and book your ferry tickets on Ferryhopper without hidden fees.
Toddlers can travel from Dénia to Mallorca for free. There are also discount tickets for children and island residents.
Ferry Route Info
How long is the ferry ride from Dénia to Mallorca?
The ferry trip from Dénia to Mallorca usually takes about 5 hr.
Is there a high-speed ferry from Dénia to Mallorca?
Yes, the Dénia - Mallorca route is served by high-speed ferries. The fastest ferry to Mallorca takes 5 hr 15 min to reach the island.
What’s the distance between Dénia and Mallorca?
The distance between Dénia and Mallorca is approximately 125 nautical miles (about 233 km).
Ferry Trip Tips
Useful tips for your ferry trip to Mallorca from Dénia
Here are some travel tips for your trip from Dénia to Mallorca:
- The port of Dénia can get quite busy in the summer, so we recommend arriving at least 1.5 hr before your departure, especially if you are traveling with a vehicle.
- For additional information about getting to Mallorca, make sure to read our guide and travel to the Balearics like a pro!
- Mallorca offers many accommodation options. On the eastern part of the island, you can find several popular resorts, such as Cala d'Or, as well as family-friendly hotels.
- Once you arrive at the port, you can find regular bus connections to Mallorca's towns, villages and resorts. Make sure to check the express bus services if you want to get to your destination faster.
- The port of Palma is only a 15-min walk from the Cathedral of Santa Maria, a masterpiece of Gothic architecture and the most emblematic building in Mallorca's capital.
- Find more useful holiday tips and information about the island in our Mallorca travel guide.
Where to take the ferry from Dénia to Mallorca
You can travel by ferry to Mallorca from the port of Dénia. The city is located in the southeast of Spain, between Valencia (about 100 km) and Alicante (about 90 km). Both Valencia and Alicante have international airports.
To get from the center of Dénia to the port, take Carrer de Patricio Ferrándiz, one of the city's main roads, and follow the signs to the ferry terminal (Baleària Port). There is also a solar-powered boat (La Panseta) that takes you from the center to the ferry terminal for free.
The port has a passenger terminal (Estación Marítima de Dénia) that is managed by Baleària. The building has information desks, a waiting area and a small play area for kids. You can also find bars and restaurants with a great view of Dénia's waterfront.
Can I travel on the ferry from Dénia to Mallorca with a car?
Yes, ferries traveling from Dénia to Mallorca carry vehicles.
Baleària has no weight limit for luggage as long as you can carry and handle it on your own. Bear in mind that you do not need to check in your luggage. The ferries also have lockers that you can access throughout the journey.
Ferries traveling from Dénia to Mallorca do not have cabins, but you can book a numbered seat.
When it comes to traveling to Mallorca by ferry, you can bring along your pet, as there are special amenities on the ferries. For more information regarding documents and pet travel, we suggest that you consult the ferry operator.
Book cheap ferry tickets from Dénia to Mallorca
You can book cheap ferry tickets from Dénia to Mallorca on Ferryhopper with no hidden fees. Find all available ferry connections on our Map of ferries, compare schedules and prices, and travel to the Balearic Islands in Spain hassle-free!