Ferry from Ibiza to Mallorca
Tickets, Prices & Schedules
Is there a ferry from Ibiza to Mallorca?
There are daily ferry crossings from Ibiza to Mallorca. The ferry companies that usually operate on this route are Baleària and Trasmediterránea.
Please note that ferry timetables are subject to change depending on the season. You can find all ferry crossings to Mallorca and buy your ferry ticket on Ferryhopper.
Am I allowed to travel from Ibiza to Mallorca?
Yes, traveling from Ibiza to Mallorca by ferry is allowed. Take a look at the latest updates on Covid-19 and ferry travel in Spain and get ready for your trip.
What’s the ferry schedule from Ibiza to Mallorca
Usually, there is at least 1 ferry per day traveling from Ibiza to Mallorca, with ferry frequency increasing during the summer.
The earliest ferry departs from the port of Ibiza at around 03:00 in the morning and arrives in Mallorca at 07:00. The latest ferry departure is usually at 20:00, reaching the port of Palma de Mallorca around 22:00.
Ferry Tickets, Offers & Discounts
How much is the ferry from Ibiza to Mallorca?
Ferry prices from Ibiza to Mallorca range from €49 to €92. The final ticket cost may vary depending on discounts, seat type and vehicle selection.
Find the best available offers for the route you’re interested in on Ferryhopper. Discover updated information about our ferry crossings, compare prices and offers, and book your ferry tickets on Ferryhopper at no extra cost.
Toddlers can travel from Ibiza to Mallorca for free. There are also discount tickets for children and residents of the Balearic Islands.
Ferry Route Info
How long is the ferry ride from Ibiza to Mallorca?
The duration of the ferry trip from Ibiza to Mallorca ranges from 2 to 4 hr, depending on the operator and type of vessel.
Is there a high-speed ferry from Ibiza to Mallorca?
Yes, there are high-speed ferries traveling from Ibiza to Mallorca. The fastest ferry to Mallorca takes 2 hr to reach the port.
What’s the distance between Ibiza and Mallorca?
The distance between Ibiza and Mallorca is approximately 71 nautical miles (132km).
Ferry Trip Tips
Useful tips for your ferry trip to Mallorca from Ibiza
Here are some travel tips for your trip from Ibiza to Mallorca:
- Ports in Ibiza can get crowded, especially in the summer, so we recommend arriving well in advance.
- It's best to arrive at the port of Ibiza with your own vehicle or public transport, as taxis are the most expensive mode of transport on the island.
- For more tips regarding getting to Mallorca, make sure to read our guide and travel like a pro!
- We recommend transferring your vehicle by ferry from Ibiza to Mallorca to explore every corner of the island easily!
- Mallorca (also spelled Majorca) has a typical Mediterranean climate. The best time to visit the island is from May to September.
- Read our Mallorca travel guide for useful information and holiday tips about the island.
Where to take the ferry from Ibiza to Mallorca
From the main port of Ibiza Town, you can travel directly by ferry to the port of Palma de Mallorca. The port of Ibiza is located close to the island’s Old Town and it's a 10-minute drive from the airport.
The port of Ibiza is also close to some of the most popular beaches on the island, such as Playa d'en Bossa and Platja de ses Figueretes. There, you can find famous clubs and resorts.
Can I travel on the ferry from Ibiza to Mallorca with a car?
Yes, you can travel with a vehicle on the majority of the ferries from Ibiza to Mallorca and easily explore the island.
Each ferry operator serving this route has different luggage policies:
- Trasmediterránea allows passengers to carry luggage with a maximum weight of 40kg for cabins and 30kg for onboard seating. Ferries often have closed spaces for luggage.
- With Baleària, there are no limitations on the amount of luggage per passenger, as long as you can handle it on your own. There are also open luggage trunks in the passenger lounges, where you can leave your luggage during the trip.
Though the ride is relatively short, most of the ferries that operate on the Ibiza - Mallorca route have cabins. Alternatively, there are also numbered seats.
You can bring along your pet on the ferry to Mallorca. Depending on the operator and type of vessel, there are services and infrastructures for your little friend, such as pet-friendly cabins.
For more information regarding documents and pet travel, we suggest that you contact the ferry company you’re traveling with.
Where can I book cheap ferry tickets from Ibiza to Mallorca?
You can book cheap ferry tickets to Mallorca and the Balearic Islands online on Ferryhopper. Find all available ferry connections on our Map of ferries, compare ferry companies and ticket prices, and book your trip from Ibiza to Mallorca in just a few clicks.