Traveling from Denia to Ibiza by ferry
The fastest way to travel by ferry to Ibiza, from the Iberic peninsula, is from the port of Denia. Denia is located in the province of Alicante, on the east coastline of Spain, right across Ibiza. The Ferryhopper search engine gives you all the information about ferry routes, itineraries and ferry ticket prices to find the best solution to travel by ferry from Denia to Ibiza.
How frequent is the ferry connection between Denia and Ibiza?
Denia is connected with 2 ports of Ibiza: That of Ibiza town and that of San Antonio. The frequency of ferries from the port of Denia to both ports of Ibiza is around 15 weekly crossings. The ferry routes of this connection is usually operated by the ferry company Balearia.
How long is the ferry ride from Denia to Ibiza?
The duration of the ferry trip from Denia to Ibiza is approximately 2 hrs.
What is the distance between Denia and Ibiza?
The port of Denia is 67 nautical miles (108 km) from the island of Ibiza.
Ferry tickets from Denia to Ibiza: Cost
The ferry ticket from Denia to Ibiza costs around 65 euros for single footing passengers. You can also transfer your vehicle to Ibiza through the ferry’s garage.
How can I book my ferry tickets from Denia to Ibiza?
You can easily book your ferry tickets through the Ferryhopper platform. Check now our pages and find all the available ferry routes, their respective itineraries and the best prices so you organize the best ferry trip from Denia to Ibiza.
Useful tips for your ferry trip from Denia to Ibiza:
- The port of Denia can be quite busy during the summer months. For that reason, it is advised to get to the port 90 min before boarding, especially if you are traveling with your vehicle.
- In Ibiza the transportation cost with a taxi is quite high. If you don’t own a vehicle, we recommend that you rent one or get well informed about the local bus lines.
- Another option to travel by ferry to Ibiza is though the ports of Barcelona and Valencia.
- Be sure to check the respective pages for the ferry connections of Barcelona - Ibiza and Valencia - Ibiza, to compare your options.
- The port of Denia is connected by ferry with other islands of the Balearic complex like Mallorca and Formentera . For that reason, you can visit the map of ferries and organize a great island hopping around the Balearic Islands.
- For further information about your ferry trip or ferry tickets, you can contact the Ferryhopper team!