Traveling from Denia to Ibiza by ferry
There are daily ferry crossings from Denia to Ibiza, normally serviced by Baleària. Read our ferry guide with the latest information for this route.
Is there a ferry from Denia to Ibiza?
Normally, the route from Denia to Ibiza is available daily with approximately 24 weekly crossings during the summer. The route is in operation throughout the year, serviced by Baleària. You can compare information and check real-time data on our fare search engine.
How long is the ferry ride from Denia to Ibiza?
The duration of the Denia - Ibiza ferry crossing is 2-3 hours on average. The duration of the trip varies mainly depending on the type of vessel and the destination port.
How much is the ferry from Denia to Ibiza?
The price for a standard ferry ticket from Barcelona to Ibiza is €60. The price gets higher or lower depending on discounts, offers, seat type, or cabin selection.
What’s the ferry schedule from Denia to Ibiza?
Normally, there are more than 24 weekly ferry routes from Denia to the island of Ibiza during the summer. The route is daily all year long. The first ferry leaves at 07:30 and the latest scheduled trip is at 17:00. From Denia you can travel to two ports in Ibiza: Ibiza Town and San Antonio.
What’s the distance between Denia and Ibiza?
The distance between Denia and Ibiza is around 57 nautical miles (106 km).
Am I allowed to travel from Denia to Ibiza?
At the moment, it is only possible to travel to Ibiza from the port of Denia for non-holiday reasons. The autonomous community of Valencia is under perimetral confinement. For the latest information on COVID-19 and traveling by ferry, visit our relevant FaQ section.
Where can I book ferry tickets from Denia to Ibiza?
On ferryhopper.com you can easily book ferry tickets to Ibiza and the Balearic Islands. Find information about available itineraries from Denia on Ferryhopper’s Map of ferries, compare ferry companies and fares, and plan your trip.
Resorts on the sandy coast of Playa d’en Bossa in Ibiza.
Useful tips for your ferry trip from Denia to Ibiza
- Denia Port can get quite busy during the summer months. For that reason, Ferryhopper suggests that you get to the port 1h 30min before boarding, especially if you are traveling with a vehicle.
- The port of Denia is connected by ferry with other islands of the Balearic complex like Mallorca and Formentera. Plan your island hopping in the Balearics with Ferryhopper!
- You can also travel to Ibiza from mainland Spain at the ports of Barcelona and Valencia.
- Ibiza is one of the most cosmopolitan destinations in the Mediterranean. This means getting around the island by private transfer can be quite expensive. If you’re not traveling with a vehicle, you can rent one on the island or catch a local bus.
- See all 2021 ferry schedules for Spain and easily plan your ferry trip.