Traveling from Bari to Igoumenitsa by ferry
There is at least 1 ferry crossing per day from Bari to Igoumenitsa all-year-round with ticket cost starting from 45€. Read our ferry guide with the latest information for this route.
Ferry schedules from Bari to Igoumenitsa*
Is there a ferry from Bari to Igoumenitsa?
Usually, there is 1 ferry crossing per day by 2 ferry companies from Bari to Igoumenitsa all-year-round. This can change according to the season and the weather, but you can compare information and check real-time data on our fare search engine. The ferry companies that mainly operate on this route are Ventouris Ferries and Anek - Superfast lines.
How long is the ferry ride from Bari to Igoumenitsa?
The ferry ride can be from 9,5 hours to 12 hours depending on the type of vessel.
How much is the ferry from Bari to Igoumenitsa?
The cost of a single ferry ticket starts from 45€. The average price for a foot passenger is 60€ and the price is subject to change according to reductions, offers, seat type, vehicle type, or cabin selection.
What's the ferry schedule from Bari to Igoumenitsa?
During the whole year, there is at least 1 ferry crossing per day in the Bari-Igoumenitsa route, and in the summer months, there can be up to 3 ferries per day serving this connection. The earliest ferry departs around 10.00 from Bari and the latest departure ranges from 19.00 to midnight, depending on the season.
What's the distance between Bari and Igoumenitsa?
The distance between the port of Bari and the port of Igoumenitsa is approximately 240 nautical miles (i.e. 444 km).
Am I allowed to travel from Bari to Igoumenitsa?
Yes, ferry travel between Italy and Greece is currently allowed. For the latest information on COVID-19 and ferry traveling in Greece visit our relevant FAQ pages.
Where can I book ferry tickets from Bari to Igoumenitsa?
On Ferryhopper you can check real-time ferry information for the crossing Bari-Igoumenitsa and book ferry tickets online at the best prices.
Ferry boat departing from the port of Igoumenitsa to the Ionian islands.
Useful tips for your ferry trip from Bari to Igoumenitsa
- We recommend that you arrive at the port of Bari at least 90 minutes before your ferry trip, especially if you are transferring your vehicle as well.
- To travel from Italy to Greece, you should carry with you either a passport or your national ID card (if your country is in the Schengen Area).
- For such long journeys, we recommend traveling in a bed cabin. It's best to book at least 3-4 months in advance, especially for Easter and summer periods.
- Vehicle tickets can also sell out fast in the Italy-Greece route. Prices for vehicles can be around 30€ for a motorcycle and around 75€ for a car.
- Ferry companies in this line often offer discounts or special offers for caravans/campers. You can check our relevant FAQ pages for more information.
- For more information on the port of Igoumenitsa, holidays in the area, and what to do there, please visit our dedicated page.
- From the port of Igoumenitsa, you can cross by ferry to Corfu, Paxoi, or Kefalonia. On our Ferry map, you can check all available crossings in the Ionian sea.