Can I choose exactly where I sit?
Ferry companies do not provide seat selection options but automatically place passengers in adjacent seats provided that there is availability. This isn’t always possible though, so if you are worried you may not be seated together, please contact us.
How can I be sure that my booking has been successful?
When your booking procedure is successfully completed, you will be directed to the booking confirmation page. This page contains a summary of the trip you booked as well as any booking details you might require. Shortly after this, you will receive a confirmation email with all of these details handily packaged together. If the booking is unsuccessful for any reason, you will be redirected to the booking page with an error message. If you are not sure why this has happened or don’t understand the error message, get in touch with us and we’ll help you out. Try to copy and paste the error message as this will help us find the right advice for you as fast as possible.
When is a service fee applied?
A service fee is an additional charge that may be applied to the ticket value, covering several operational costs such as affiliation services, customer service, bank transaction costs etc. If any additional service fee is to be applied upon the price of your ticket, it will be clearly described and explained to you prior to any payment procedure. Please note that if you choose to cancel your purchased tickets, the service fee will be witheld as a cancellation fee (see paragraph below).
The name on my ticket is misspelled. The license plate I have issued is mistaken. Will I have a problem?
It is important to be careful when you fill in your details and avoid typos or mistakes. The typical procedure for changing a reservation is to cancel the issued ticket and book a new one with the correct details. However, if you realize that a name is misspelled or that your email and phone number are wrong please contact us in order to notify the ferry company and try to figure out the best option for you. Especially on international trips, vehicle or discount tickets, you should be more careful in order to avoid missing your ferry or paying the full fare ticket. Regarding your email and phone number, please check that you have entered the correct details in order to receive the booking confirmation email as well as any communication in a case of emergency or trip modification.
What happens if I lose my boarding tickets?
Unless you have an electronic ticket, then we are sorry to say that without presenting the physical tickets, you will NOT be allowed to travel. The printed ticket is required and cannot be replaced by the reservation or the ticket number. Most companies offer a refund or a new ticket of equal value if the tickets you lost were not used for a month after the date of your scheduled trip. This, however, depends on the companies, and we recommend that you check up on them, but we would be happy to put you in touch with the right departments.
What is the procedure for booking a ferry ticket step-by-step?
We have simplified the steps required for booking your ferry, so it shouldn’t be about the process anymore, but about the destination. Here’s a description of how it works:
- The first step is to choose your departure and destination ports, single or return ticket and your travel dates. You can also choose the number of passengers and cars from this very first step in order to save time. However, you’ll be able to revise passengers and cars in step 3. Click the Search button to move to the second step.
- In the second step, all the available routes will be displayed. Please choose the itineraries (outbound and inbound) that fit your needs and click Continue.You can search for indirect options or choose a direct trip. If there are no available direct trips for the selected dates, we will show you direct trips for adjacent alternative dates as well as indirect trips for the selected date.
- In the third step, you should choose the ticket types and the available discounts. If you are a registered user you can use your stored passengers in order to save time in the next step. Click "Verify prices" to update the current prices and check for availability of your seat type.
- If the chosen tickets are available, click "Proceed to booking" to continue on the last step.
- You are getting close! Please fill in the names of your passengers (if you are logged in and you use your saved passenger, the details will be automatically filled in for you). You have to provide us with your contact details of your lead passenger and choose the way of collecting your ticket. Please read our Terms & Conditions and be sure you agree before you tick the box! If you don’t have any objections, click "Book and Pay" and here you go!
- In the final step, you are redirected to our bank’s secure payment portal to complete your payment. Select your card type, fill in the card details and pay! Your ticket is issued! An e-mail with your reservation has just arrived in your Inbox! Have a nice trip!