Ferry from Trapani to Levanzo
Tickets, Prices & Schedules
Is there a ferry from Trapani to Levanzo?
Yes, you can catch a ferry from Trapani to Levanzo all year round. The route is usually operated by Liberty Lines hydrofoils and Siremar ferries.
In the winter months, there are about 15 daily crossings from Trapani to Levanzo, but the number of crossings increases during the summer months.
What’s the ferry schedule from Trapani to Levanzo?
The first ferry usually departs from Trapani at 06:50 and arrives in Levanzo at 07:15. The last trip from Trapani is usually scheduled at 19:30, with the ferry reaching Levanzo just before 20:00.
Please note that ferry timetables are subject to change depending on the season. You can check real-time schedules and ferry ticket prices for the Trapani - Levanzo crossing on Ferryhopper.
Ferry Tickets, Offers & Discounts
How much is the ferry from Trapani to Levanzo?
Trapani - Levanzo tickets range between €10 and €15. The final ticket price depends on the season, the company, the crossing, as well as discounts and offers.
On Ferryhopper, you can find all available offers for the ferry trip to Levanzo from Trapani. Find real-time information about the ferry route, compare fares and offers, and book your ferry tickets at the best prices.
Note that current offers are automatically applied when booking your ferry tickets on Ferryhopper and the Ferryhopper App.
On Ferryhopper, you can take advantage of available discounts and travel with lower-cost ferry tickets from Trapani to Levanzo. The ferry companies offer discounts to the following passenger categories:
- Children (up to 11 years, depending on the company)
- Residents of the Aegadian Islands (Egadi Islands)
Note that children and toddlers up to 3 years old travel free of charge.
Ferry Route Info
How long is the ferry ride from Trapani to Levanzo?
The Trapani - Levanzo trip duration ranges from 25 min to 1 hr 30 min, depending on the ferry operator and the crossing.
Is there a high-speed ferry from Trapani to Levanzo?
Yes, you can also travel by fast hydrofoils from Trapani to Levanzo. The fastest ferry to Levanzo takes about 25 min.
What’s the distance between Trapani and Levanzo?
The distance between Trapani and Levanzo is 10 nautical miles (about 18 km).
Ferry Trip Tips
Useful tips for your ferry trip to Levanzo from Trapani
Here are some useful travel tips for your trip from Trapani to Levanzo:
- We recommend that you arrive at the port of Trapani at least 1 hr in advance to avoid any delays.
- While most people spend only a day in Levanzo, it is a beautiful destination worth at least 2-3 days to explore the island. However, as the ferry trip is very short, you can also plan a day trip from Trapani to Levanzo.
- Ferries to the Egadi Islands also depart from the port of Marsala, the westernmost point of Sicily. Take a look at the direct Marsala - Levanzo ferry route.
- From Levanzo, you can also travel by ferry to the nearby Favignana and continue your adventure in the Egadi Islands. The fastest hydrofoil takes about 10 min.
Where to take the ferry from Trapani to Levanzo?
Ferries from Trapani to Levanzo and the other Egadi Islands depart from the pier near Piazza Garibaldi. The port area of Trapani is very close to its historic center, and from the port there is direct access to the heart of the city.
The port is about 1 km away from the train station and 18 km away from the closest airport.
Can I travel on the ferry from Trapani to Levanzo with a car?
Only authorized businesses are allowed to board motor vehicles on ferries that operate on the Trapani - Levanzo connection. However, given its size, you can easily explore the island of Levanzo on foot.
Each ferry company has its own baggage allowance policy:
- On Liberty Lines ferries, you can carry 1 piece of luggage with a maximum size of 60x40x20 cm and a maximum weight of 10 kg. Children paying half-price fares are entitled to half the allowance, which is 5 kg.
- On Siremar ferries, passengers can carry 1 piece of luggage weighing up to 20 kg.
Hydrofoils and ferries operating on the route from Trapani to Levanzo do not have cabins. However, onboard seating is included in the ticket price.
You can travel with your pet on the ferry from Trapani to Levanzo, as long as you include it in the booking and pay a small fee.
Small animals must travel in special carriers or cages, while medium- or large-sized animals must wear a muzzle and a leash.
Tip: on Siremar ferries, there are also areas specially reserved for passengers with pets and on-board kennels.
Book cheap ferry tickets from Trapani to Levanzo
You can easily book your ferry tickets to Levanzo from Trapani on Ferryhopper. Find all available ferry connections to the Egadi Islands on our Map of ferries, compare prices and timetables, and book your ferry to Levanzo hassle-free!