Ferry from Stromboli to Filicudi
Tickets, Prices & Schedules
Is there a ferry from Stromboli to Filicudi?
Yes, you can travel from Stromboli to Filicudi from June to September thanks to the Siremar ferries.
The Stromboli - Filicudi seasonal ferry route runs once a week (on Saturdays) and includes departures from the 2 ports of the island: Stromboli (north-east) and Ginostra (south-west).
Keep in mind that during the high season, the number of daily crossings from Stromboli to Filicudi increases. Therefore, make sure to check the ferry schedules and your travel time before your trip.
What’s the ferry schedule from Stromboli to Filicudi?
The earliest ferry departs from the port of Stromboli at 06:15 and arrives at the port of Filicudi around 09:30, while the departure from the port of Ginostra is at 06:50.
Ferry Tickets, Offers & Discounts
How much is the ferry from Stromboli to Filicudi?
The ferry price from Stromboli to Filicudi starts from €15-€16. The final ticket cost depends on the company and the season.
On Ferryhopper, you can find all available offers for the ferry trip to Filicudi from Stromboli. Take a look at our ferry routes, find the best ferry prices, and book your ferry tickets on Ferryhopper online.
Toddlers up to 3 years old travel from Stromboli to Filicudi for free. There are also discount tickets for children up to 14 years old and residents of the Aeolian Islands.
Ferry Route Info
How long is the ferry ride from Stromboli to Filicudi?
The ferry time from Stromboli to Filicudi is between 2 hr 40 min and 3 hr 15 min. The trip duration depends on the boat type (ferry or hydrofoil).
Is there a high-speed ferry from Stromboli to Filicudi?
The connection from Stromboli to Filicudi is also operated by fast hydrofoils. The fastest ferry takes around 2 hr 40 min to reach the Filicudi port.
What's the distance between Stromboli and Filicudi?
Ferry Trip Tips
Useful tips for your ferry trip to Filicudi from Stromboli
Here are some travel tips for your trip from Stromboli to Filicudi:
- Filicudi is a very popular destination, so we recommend booking your trip well in advance.
- When booking your ferry tickets from Stromboli to Filicudi, make sure that you select the correct departure port (Stromboli or Ginostra).
- The 2 ports of Stromboli are connected by ferry. You can travel from the port of Stromboli to that of Ginostra and vice versa in just 10 min!
- From Filicudi, you can continue your adventure and explore the other Aeolian Islands by ferry. Find out which Aeolian island is the best for your holidays, thanks to our travel guide.
- You can also travel by ferry from Milazzo to Filicudi and from Palermo to Filicudi in less than 2 hr, thanks to the seasonal ferry connections.
- You can travel to Filicudi from other islands of the archipelago, such as Vulcano, Lipari or Salina. Take a look also at the Vulcano - Filicudi ferry trip, the crossing from Lipari to Filicudi and from Salina to Filicudi by ferry.
- In a few cases, the schedules of ferries that depart from the port of Stromboli may change. Make sure to confirm your ferry’s departure time on the Ferryhopper App!
Where to take the ferry from Stromboli to Filicudi?
Ferries and hydrofoils to Filicudi depart from both ports of Stromboli island: Stromboli port and Ginostra.
The port of Stromboli is located in the northeastern part of the island and is partly surrounded by the beach. You can easily reach the port area by taxi or on foot as there is no public transport service.
The port of Ginostra is smaller and is located in the southwestern part of the island. This area is surrounded by greenery and is ideal for nature lovers and relaxation.
Can I travel on the ferry from Stromboli to Filicudi with a car?
Yes, it is possible to embark motor vehicles on the conventional ferries that operate the Stromboli - Filicudi connection, but not on the hydrofoils.
However, keep in mind that, from July to September, motor vehicles of non-residents are not allowed to circulate in Filicudi.
On Siremar ferries, each passenger is entitled to have 1 piece of baggage with a maximum weight of 20 kg.
Given the short duration of the trip, there are no cabins on the hydrofoils and ferries from Stromboli to Filicudi. Instead, onboard seating is included in the ticket price.
You can travel with your pet on Stromboli - Filicudi ferries and hydrofoils, as long as you fill out the appropriate information as you book your tickets.
A carrier or cage is required for small pets, while large-sized pets must wear a muzzle and a leash. On Siremar ferries, there are also special areas on board reserved for passengers with dogs or other pets.
Book ferry tickets from Stromboli to Filicudi
You can book cheap ferry tickets from Stromboli to Filicudi online on Ferryhopper. On our Map of ferries, you can see all the available ferry connections, compare fares and book your ferry trip to Filicudi online!